architecture dominate in a sentence
1) Ottawa's domestic architecture is dominated by single family homes.
2) Simpson also dominated architecture in the north-east of Scotland.
3) After 2 decades of the retro style dominating ballpark architecture , something radical occurred.
architecture dominate example sentences4) Middle Preclassic architecture is dominated by low-walled circular structures built on middens.
5) Only classical architecture is dominated by function, but that is the second level self-showing.
6) White stone balustrades, galleries and columns dominate the architecture , with soft lighting from mammoth chandeliers.
7) During three hundred years of Spanish colonialization, the Philippine architecture was dominated by the Spanish influences.
8) In the town centre, rows of well preserved pre-war commercial buildings still dominate the town's architecture .
9) It was a radical departure from the Neoclassical strain that dominated the Russian architecture of the period.
10) Its architecture is dominated by thick walls, and round-headed windows and arches, with much carved decoration.
11) Victorian styles of architecture dominated in Canada from the mid-nineteenth century up to the First World War.
12) However, in the mid-1950s, the modernist trends took over, and still dominate the Belgrade architecture .
13) The Victorian styles that dominated architecture in the second half of the century made their debuts in Albany at its midpoint.
14) With its dramatic buildings dominating the architecture of Reims and its ancient cellars, this house receives thousands of visitors each year.
15) Venetian Romanesque architecture was dominated by the city's eastern contacts and Byzantium continued to have more influence than Lombardy or Pisa.
example sentences with architecture dominate16) In England, towards the end the 18th century, architecture was dominated by the simple symmetrical Classical forms of Georgian architecture.
17) The Indo-Saracenic style of architecture dominated Chennai's building style just as Gothic style dominated Mumbai's building style, before the advent of Art Deco style.
18) Between 1895 and 1905 architecture was briefly dominated by Art Nouveau, most active in Moscow (Lev Kekushev, Fyodor Schechtel and William Walcot).
19) The classical Palladian style began to dominate European architecture during the 17th century, causing a further move away from the use of keeps.
20) Romanesque architecture is dominated by thick walls, massive structures conceived as a single organic form, with vaulted roofs and round-headed windows and arches.
21) He was, however, hardly a slave to the classical forms and it was his style that was to dominate Italian architecture in the 16th century.
22) Advances in instruction-level parallelism dominated computer architecture from the mid-1980s until the mid-1990s.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architecture dominate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architecture dominate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architecture dominate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architecture dominate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architecture dominate.
20 examples of simple sentences of architecture dominate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architecture dominate
Compound Sentences with architecture dominate
Complex Sentences with architecture dominate
Compound-Complex Sentences with architecture dominate