architectural critic in a sentence
1) Architectural critics called the detailing "clunky".
2) The mixed public reaction contrasts sharply with the response from architectural critics .
3) The 1983 renovation won strong praise from architectural critic Benjamin Forgey.
architectural critic example sentences4) Architectural critics have given lukewarm reviews to the Central Saint Giles development.
5) Architectural critics have touted the city's architecture as among America's finest.
6) But architectural critics complained that the structure was " like a Wimpey house".
7) The building was admired by the architectural critic and historian, Nikolaus Pevsner.
8) Modern architectural critics have lamented on the 'narrative of loss' within the public sphere.
9) This first major redesign of the Chicago Spire was criticized by architectural critics and city officials.
10) Architectural critics consider the building to have been designed around the high point of Richardson's career.
11) He served as the architectural critic for "The New Yorker" magazine for over 30 years.
12) Simon Jenkins is Editor of The Times , Colin Amery architectural critic for the Financial Times .
13) It was described by the architectural critic Nicholas Pevsner as ""the epitome of Victorian flamboyance and assertiveness".
14) The building was well received by architectural critics and won Holden the RIBA's London Architecture Medal for 1929.
15) Sir: Why on earth do architectural critics maintain the fiction that large collective schemes are the creation of individual architects?
example sentences with architectural critic16) In 2005 he was recipient of the CICA Bruno Zevi Book Award granted by the International Committee of architectural critics .
17) Benjamin Forgey, architectural critic for "The Washington Post", called the hotel's design urbane and "another strong, urbane corner building.
18) According to architectural critic Talbot Hamlin, Rector's design "proclaimed the complete triumph of the Greek Revival in the Albany region.
19) That's something that neither the fan shape nor the shoebox does.' architectural critic Jonathan Glancy wrote 'Inside the auditorium the project makes near perfect sense.
20) MARS at that time was under the leadership of the architectural critic J M Richards who set the theme of the conference to architecture that appealed to the "Common Man".
21) Removing the North Building's span over 10th Street SW has been the goal of several federal agencies, architectural critics , and civic leaders.
22) Within days, Wolf Von Eckardt, the influential architectural critic of the "Washington Post", began campaigning for the structure's preservation.
23) The most important of these buildings was the Parliament of Canada, unquestionably Ottawa's most famous building and one also acclaimed by architectural critics .
24) Art and architectural critic Aaron Betsky decried the general tone of the hearing as "mindless innuendo and vituperative allegations", and Cramer agreed.
25) It was described as one of "the most significant works of religious architecture of the century" by Paul Goldberger, a Pulitzer-Prize-winning architectural critic .
26) In the 21st century, Pulitzer Prize-winning architectural critics Paul Goldberger and Blair Kamin have both declared the house a masterpiece of modern architecture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architectural critic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architectural critic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architectural critic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architectural critic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architectural critic.
20 examples of simple sentences of architectural critic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architectural critic
Compound Sentences with architectural critic
Complex Sentences with architectural critic
Compound-Complex Sentences with architectural critic