architecturally in a sentence
1) The city has many architecturally significant entities.
2) The campus is urban and features many architecturally interesting buildings.
3) The house is architecturally noteworthy for several reasons.
architecturally example sentences4) The latter features architecturally significant arches and domes.
5) The buildings are architecturally quite striking and have listed building status.
6) Except where specifically documented, the models were architecturally compatible.
7) This was the only section fully completely architecturally done.
8) However the area remains leafy and architecturally notable.
9) It is socially, historically and architecturally significant.
10) Architecturally , the district is quite intact overall.
11) I find it satisfying, architecturally anyway.
12) It is nice, but architecturally boring.
13) Hundreds of these wonderful, architecturally significant homes still exist today.
14) The northeast elevation is also more architecturally reserved than the front.
15) Sector 2 of site finished architecturally and used according to research.
example sentences with architecturally16) Most of the architecturally important buildings have since been demolished.
17) The group is also welcome to any architecturally significant items.
18) Both are considered historically and architecturally significant by the city.
19) The modern building will be architecturally distinctive and environmentally sustainable .
20) This room balances the palace architecturally with the library.
21) The houses are architecturally different in the two districts.
22) Architecturally , its clock tower has been well maintained.
23) Several of these projects were failures architecturally and socially.
24) Yet Atlanta , architecturally , had never been particularly "southern.
25) Both accelerated processing units are architecturally similar but aimed at different segments.
26) Architecturally , some castles are presented as ruins.
27) The architecturally distinctive building features large schoolhouse windows and two fireplaces.
28) Geisel evidently enjoyed drawing architecturally elaborate objects.
How to use architecturally in a sentence29) Often required by planning authorities for large-scale and architecturally sensitive schemes.
30) Does that create a datum where one doesn't exist architecturally ?
31) The theaters are architecturally interesting, in keeping with the city.
32) It was built of brick and intended to be architecturally sympathetic.
33) There are several architecturally stunning rooms on show in Westport House.
34) How important, architecturally or historically, is the building?
35) It had already spent $ 40,000 on an architecturally designed upgrade proposal.
36) This architecturally stunning home is set on an acre of wooded property .
37) The contrast, architecturally , between north and south is especially marked.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of architecturally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of architecturally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with architecturally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word architecturally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with architecturally.
20 examples of simple sentences of architecturally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of architecturally
Compound Sentences with architecturally
Complex Sentences with architecturally
Compound-Complex Sentences with architecturally