declare allegiance in a sentence
1) I think eventually practitioners will have to declare some allegiance .
2) During this campaign, the Syrian princes declared allegiance to Thutmose.
3) However, her territories declared allegiance to her cousin Philip the Good.
declare allegiance example sentences4) In an audio statement Ansary declared allegiance to the head of ISIL.
5) Scott and Luke declare undying allegiance to Team Manu and lobby for sauce .
6) Though Florian's troops eventually mutinied, killed their leader and declared allegiance to Probus.
7) The percentage of Argentines that declare allegiance to an Argentine football club is about 90%.
8) Al-Mustadi reigned when Saladin become the sultan of Egypt and declared allegiance to the Abbasids.
9) The Brookes were the first family in north Cheshire to declare allegiance to the Parliamentary side.
10) Martinez leaves the option to burn open, never declaring allegiance to either the feedback or dreampop camp.
11) For his part, al-Mu'tazz wrote to Muhammad, urging him to declare allegiance to him.
12) The oath declared allegiance to the King of England but denied the power of Parliament to tax to American colonies.
13) It seemed that by donning the white kandora, they were declaring allegiance to the country of their patron Sheikhs.
14) Members of all parties must declare allegiance to the constitution and uphold the sovereignty, security, and unity of the Kingdom.
15) Meanwhile, Yuan Hao entered Luoyang unopposed, and the provinces south of the Yellow River largely declared allegiance to Yuan Hao.
example sentences with declare allegiance16) Husayn ibn Ali (grandson of Muhammad) and Abdullah ibn Zubayr (grandson of Abu Bakr) refused to declare allegiance .
17) That "no man can serve two masters" is the declaration of our Lord; and it is natural that he who is redeemed from bondage should declare allegiance to his deliverer.
18) Then when a pro-East Roman party gained control of Venice, allegiance was declared in favour of Nicephorus once again, and peace was made with Charles.
19) Some wondered if the board had tired of McDonald's failure to declare undying allegiance to Carlisle in the face of speculation linking him with Allardyce's Newcastle.
20) In addition, an excess of 53,450 neighbourhood leaders (muhtars) are elected, though most are non-partisan and do not have any declared political allegiance .
21) Napoleon also unsuccessfully sought a "fatwa" from the al-Azhar imams that would deem it permissible under Islamic law to declare allegiance to Napoleon.
22) In 480, the last Western Roman emperor, Julius Nepos, was murdered and a Roman general of barbarian origin, Odoacer, declared allegiance to Eastern Roman emperor Zeno.
23) The Ottoman fleet arrived to the Aceh province in 1569, whose ruler, Sultan Alaaddin, had earlier declared allegiance to the Ottoman Empire in 1565.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of declare allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of declare allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with declare allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word declare allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with declare allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of declare allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of declare allegiance
Compound Sentences with declare allegiance
Complex Sentences with declare allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with declare allegiance