currently anticipate in a sentence
1) This means the expected warming may be greater than currently anticipated .
2) Actual results could differ materially from the assumptions currently anticipated .
3) Malan currently anticipates paying a required dividend based upon 2003 taxable income.
currently anticipate example sentences4) Actual results in each case could differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
5) The Board of Directors currently anticipates a considerably stronger result in 2013 than was achieved in 2012 .
6) In time , this could allow the disposal of UKAR's own mortgage portfolios far more quickly than currently anticipated .
7) If each year I match the $10,000, I will still pay off my loans much quicker than I currently anticipate .
8) It is currently anticipated that , subject to the satisfaction of these conditions, the merger will become effective in June 2013.
9) The innovative technologies that have helped us reap enormous efficiencies will doubtless present us with challenges that we cannot currently anticipate .
10) Numbers applying for entry in September 1992 have increased even more sharply than a year ago and we currently anticipate a further large increase in first year entrants.
11) Conversely, if economic performance is disappointing, then the future path of interest rates likely would be more accommodative than currently anticipated .
12) The network, fleet and staff are now at the right level to drive the airline forward successfully and we do not currently anticipate any further downscaling.
13) Unless more carbon is released than we currently anticipate is likely , the warming will continue until the planet's energy budget is in balance and there it will stop.
14) These efforts may prove more difficult than we currently anticipate , and we may not succeed in realizing the benefits of these efforts in a short time frame, or at all.
15) Consequently , Fitch's sensitivity analysis does not currently anticipate developments with a material likelihood, individually or collectively, of leading to an upgrade.
example sentences with currently anticipate16) The opposite, she quickly notes, is also true - should data disappoint, policy would be more accommodative than currently anticipated .
17) On April 12, 2014, the project was advertised for construction and it is currently anticipated that a contractor will be selected to build the job by June of this year.
18) Security plans are currently anticipated to consist of a range of the following elements:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of currently anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of currently anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with currently anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word currently anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with currently anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of currently anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of currently anticipate
Compound Sentences with currently anticipate
Complex Sentences with currently anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with currently anticipate