anticipate growth in a sentence
1) Participants generally anticipated fairly strong growth of capital expenditures.
2) But many had anticipated far stronger growth following the long hot summer.
3) Overall, contacts anticipated moderate growth over the next six months.
anticipate growth example sentences4) Zero growth was anticipated for the year.
5) Bankers anticipate slow loan growth and weakening credit quality into next year.
6) We anticipate future growth to cities in the U.S. and abroad.
7) The BLS anticipates job growth of 14 percent between 2008 and 2018.
8) In January 2012 , they anticipated growth of about 2.5 percent.
9) They're doing so despite that no one anticipates corresponding economic growth .
10) For 2013, most anticipate home sales growth will continue to improve slowly.
11) District brokers anticipate sales growth to be flat over the next several months.
12) Going forward, District retailers anticipate modest sales growth over the next several months.
13) By 1960, Laurel anticipated massive growth from Fort Meade and NSA.
14) Companies seem to be employing people ahead of the curve , anticipating growth .
15) The outlook among businesses remained positive as most anticipate higher growth in the near term.
example sentences with anticipate growth16) However, we anticipate a significant growth in this venue in the near future.
17) These are short-term changes and we anticipate more growth and better service in the future.
18) It opened a location in Las Vegas in 1991, anticipating vigorous population growth there.
19) As the summer goes on we anticipate the growth of the Farmer's Market.
20) Early colonial development could not anticipate the extensive growth of the city in the following centuries.
21) The 387 acre site was purchased from a local farmer, anticipating future growth for the school.
22) We do not know about the valuations for the district yet, but we anticipate continued growth .
23) As we anticipate growth and project forward, SPAWARâs chief engineer is developing the technical architecture for data centers.
24) The confidence in the sector is underscored by production estimates for 2009, which anticipate growth of 15%.
25) The ability for conventional lending to anticipate this growth while being disconnected to its historical financial statements may be difficult.
26) Job Availability Certain industries anticipate growth over the next five, 10 or 20 years, while others may decline.
27) Now with the introduction of a new continental landbridge fare Sealink anticipate a steady growth in freight carryings during 1991.
28) Looking ahead , SIX is anticipating growth in all business areas in financial year 2013, particularly in Payment Services.
How to use anticipate growth in a sentence29) Some contacts had higher sales in the second quarter than in the first and anticipate further growth in the third quarter.
30) growth is anticipated to continue at a forecast-period CAGR of 6.27% to reach 86.5 million cards in circulation by 2017.
31) Pennsylvania Department of Education projections of Bermudian Springs School District do not anticipate a growth in enrollment for the next decade.
32) Datacolor anticipates continued growth throughout the region and across multiple industries , supplying more opportunities to provide further product and sales support.
33) The future for Aboriginal entrepreneurs also looks bright as seven in ten survey respondents anticipated revenue growth over the next two years.
34) The Tenth District economy expanded modestly in late May and June, and most contacts anticipated stronger growth in the months ahead.
35) The vessels will displace approximately upon delivery, but the design anticipates growth to 70,600 tonnes over the lifetime of the ship.
36) Deploying FTTP contacts is time consuming and expensive, so anticipate slow however constant growth with regard to Verizon's FiOS providers.
37) He made his home in Green Bay and purchased lands along the Fox River, anticipating the westward growth of the city.
38) Critics have accused Ballmer of failing to anticipate the explosive growth in tablets and smartphones , and the decline of personal computers.
39) By 1824, there were 15 Arabs out of a population of 10,683 and Raffles anticipated a rapid growth in Arab immigration.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipate growth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipate growth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipate growth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipate growth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipate growth.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipate growth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipate growth
Compound Sentences with anticipate growth
Complex Sentences with anticipate growth
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipate growth