anticipate return in a sentence
1) His return was highly anticipated and increased attendance.
2) Investors had already anticipated George Wimpey's return to profit.
3) She said she doesn't anticipate a return to racing until early December.
anticipate return example sentences4) It's been 20 years since they disbanded and their return is greatly anticipated .
5) The balance is coming from investors who anticipate a return of about 13 percent .
6) Anticipating this return of the consumer, businesses would increase capital spending and inventory.
7) Although the villagers had anticipated the bear's return , they were nonetheless panicked by it.
8) The overall rate is a measure of the return anticipated by an investor in the market.
9) Brown was eagerly anticipating a return to New Zealand 's outdoor adventures in an almost Zen-like way.
10) Each of these virgins was anticipating the Lord's return ; none were atheists, or non-believers.
11) The stock market in 2009 provided better than anticipated returns for the 16 publicly traded companies offering geospatial technology.
12) Anticipating Willaumez's return to France, the remaining British squadrons took up station in the Mid-Atlantic.
13) The reason given for this is by this time, the congregation is already anticipating a return to normal life.
14) Anticipating return of the Soviet terror, some 70,000 Lithuanians retreated into Germany ahead of the advancing Red Army.
15) This is the highly anticipated return of Max Larkin and Jesse Fairlane and their work in Rockton, Illinois.
example sentences with anticipate return16) Related News It's been 10 years between drinks for the series and this week sees the hotly anticipated SimCity franchise return !
17) The following week, Owens made his highly anticipated return to Philadelphia, where he played his former teammate, Donovan McNabb.
18) Many potential investors also argue against competition, or seek limits on competition, as a way of enhancing the reasonably anticipated return on their investments.
19) He will also make a highly anticipated return to Eastern Canada to shove depleted-uranium shells up people's asses all the way from Toronto to Montreal.
20) It still bothers her, although she expects to be fully fit by next summer when she anticipates a return in the St. John's league.
21) With one of the French squadrons eliminated, Strachan and Warren remained in the mid-Atlantic anticipating Willaumez's return from his operations to the south.
22) The Wizard, who had not been anticipating the Princess' return , suddenly exclaims he had her kidnapped, exposing his crime.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipate return
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipate return with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipate return
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipate return in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipate return.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipate return. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipate return
Compound Sentences with anticipate return
Complex Sentences with anticipate return
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipate return