anticipate in a sentence
1) Other disciplines anticipate allowing 2 teams per region per division.
2) At least another forty volumes are anticipated .
3) The figure skating competition was highly anticipated .
anticipate example sentences4) The next drilling results are highly anticipated .
5) The ruling class anticipates violent class struggles .
6) And internet vendors anticipate to feel outcomes.
7) Efforts were made to anticipate religious sensibilities.
8) He thus once again anticipates ground request for air firepower.
9) Evening hours involving call are not anticipated .
10) First regulatory filing is anticipated by early 2014.
11) It is proving the nightmare many anticipated .
12) They anticipate additional charges when lab submissions are returned.
13) First unit shipment was anticipated for within 30 days.
14) Participants generally anticipated fairly strong growth of capital expenditures.
15) Bankers anticipate slow expansion in overall lending.
example sentences with anticipate16) Limited travel to customer sites is anticipated .
17) This issue requires more effort then originally anticipated .
18) An estimated 2 acres of permanent wetland loss is anticipated .
19) His return was highly anticipated and increased attendance.
20) He anticipates covering about 100 miles each week.
21) A late 1990 date for groundbreaking was anticipated .
22) These seven concerts were highly anticipated and created huge media attention.
23) This technique is anticipated to reduce production costs.
24) Electric vehicle batteries are anticipated to increase graphite demand.
25) It is definitely an extremely anticipated smartphone .
26) What are some challenges short film makers should anticipate ?
27) But progress was far slower than anticipated .
28) A public beta is anticipated in early 2011 .
How to use anticipate in a sentence29) So the pollution agency anticipates relatively little environmental damage .
30) These thoughts anticipate catastrophe or very unpleasant outcome.
31) This terrifying backwards plunge was thankfully much easier accomplished than anticipated .
32) I am very much anticipating leaving work today.
33) We are anticipating seeing these giants become more active soon.
34) The partners anticipate a fall 2015 project completion.
35) It sounded fascinating and was much anticipated .
36) He obviously anticipated what was coming next.
37) The normative spheres always refer beyond themselves, anticipating later spheres.
38) The assessment concluded "No significant negative impacts are anticipated .
39) The term loan proceeds are anticipated before May 31.
40) Future reports are anticipated biennially through 2014 under current law.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipate
Compound Sentences with anticipate
Complex Sentences with anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipate