anticipates in a sentence
1) The ruling class anticipates violent class struggles .
2) He thus once again anticipates ground request for air firepower.
3) He anticipates covering about 100 miles each week.
anticipates example sentences4) So the pollution agency anticipates relatively little environmental damage .
5) Technological research anticipates achieving a further 50% cut by 2020.
6) Mitsubishi anticipates 5 sales to the public per month.
7) It also anticipates seven digit deals to materialize.
8) Kaplan anticipates plenty of demand for both techniques .
9) It still anticipates revenue will climb 6 percent to 7 percent .
10) Metro anticipates a life expectancy of 15 years.
11) The Department anticipates offering taxpayers an online special abatement application procedure.
12) The team anticipates FDA clearance by 2015 .
13) The animal's enthusiasm increases because it correctly anticipates enjoyable consequences.
14) She anticipates the reaction of Israeli readers.
15) Fitch anticipates that the marketplace will deteriorate further.
example sentences with anticipates16) Pat anticipates receiving quite a few requests in the near future.
17) After chapter six, the reader already anticipates the conclusion.
18) He anticipates a prototype within a year .
19) He anticipates spending $ 3.6 million this year.
20) It anticipates spending $ 3.8 trillion this year.
21) The rhetorical question anticipates a confirmatory answer.
22) My doc anticipates using 4 anchors to repair the supraspinatus tendon .
23) The administration anticipates a construction cost of more than $700,000.
24) Harry anticipates execution, but no shots come.
25) Phase 1 of the project anticipates constructing a single 500,000 sq .
26) Malan currently anticipates paying a required dividend based upon 2003 taxable income.
27) The saved man anticipates perfection, but does not claim it.
28) He is good at planning and he anticipates events.
How to use anticipates in a sentence29) NASA anticipates awarding two or more contracts for this phase.
30) Leper's accusation aptly anticipates the next chapter.
31) It anticipates and complements EU Framework Programmes.
32) This anticipates later work on linguistic universals.
33) FDA anticipates the receipt of additional data within the next several weeks.
34) She anticipates a "total economic federalization of the eurozone".
35) Safety equipment includes some complex technology which anticipates accidents and responds accordingly.
36) The reasonable person anticipates , and takes precautions against, foreseeable emergencies.
37) CBL anticipates closing on the transaction by third quarter 2011.
38) Almost everything Bracken anticipates in his novels are becoming reality.
39) The company anticipates completing the conversion before the back-to-school season.
40) AUCC anticipates launching the next competition in February 2014.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipates
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipates with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipates
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipates in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipates.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipates. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipates
Compound Sentences with anticipates
Complex Sentences with anticipates
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipates