crisis affect in a sentence
1) The current economic crisis seriously affects the poor.
2) The municipal bond market was affected by the subprime mortgage crisis .
3) The economy has been affected by the global economic crisis .
crisis affect example sentences4) How is the crisis affecting the researched countries ?
5) The Iraq crisis is already affecting oil and gasoline prices.
6) However, the crisis affected numerous actors.
7) The 2008 global financial crisis severely affected the UK economy.
8) Colorado Springs was deeply affected by the budget crisis .
9) This crisis directly affects California's economy and standard of living.
10) The crisis affects the central African country of Sudan.
11) It is found that crises affect development aid budgets and their trend.
12) In 1973 a series of worldwide crises adversely affected the Belgian economy.
13) Swedish banks were reported to be increasingly affected by the financial crisis .
14) The crisis strongly affected the economy.
15) The auto industry was severely affected by the 1973 oil crisis Arab embargo.
example sentences with crisis affect16) But, these crises have affected all of us without prejudice.
17) In Europe, the economic crisis is affecting young people in particular.
18) The crisis has affected South Africa, Brazil and Turkey.
19) Ahmadinejad replied that Iran has been "least affected by this international financial crisis .
20) Yet agriculture is not the only area affected by Cuba's oil crisis .
21) Now, as in 2008, every country is affected by the crisis .
22) The global financial crisis affected the Moroccan economy in only a limited way.
23) The global slowdown caused by the world financial crisis severely affected the Salvadoran economy.
24) European assistance reaches up to 80% of the population affected by the crisis .
25) Rolling blackouts have become a symbol of the political crisis affecting the Lebanese government.
26) The eurozone debt crisis has affected banking systems and remains a major concern, analysts said.
27) In the early 1990s, Zastava was affected greatly by the Balkan crisis .
28) In 2005, she donated around US$50,000 to those affected by the crisis .
How to use crisis affect in a sentence
How to use crisis affect in a sentence29) Indonesia , South Korea and Thailand were the countries most affected by the crisis .
30) In contrast, the air crisis has only affected a relatively small percentage of the population.
31) It has been affected adversely by the political crisis , but the impact is not great.
32) People everywhere were affected by the crisis , regardless of gender, affiliation or social class.
33) The crisis affected the livestock which accounted for 70% of total exports of the country.
34) There could come a time when a major crisis affects only a specific community here.
35) One year before the 1995 presidential election, the PS was affected by a leadership crisis .
36) Barganza's sales and business grew steadily until it was deeply affected by the 2008 financial crisis .
37) How will actions taken in Europe to combat the growing debt crisis affect the region's economy?
38) Humanitarian workers are often more keen to be accountable to donors and governments than those affected by crisis .
39) Diana Sutton finds the policies were already there, but the atmosphere of financial crisis has affected implementation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of crisis affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of crisis affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with crisis affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word crisis affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with crisis affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of crisis affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of crisis affect
Compound Sentences with crisis affect
Complex Sentences with crisis affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with crisis affect