approximate number in a sentence
1) The approximate number of families is 537.
2) The following list gives approximate numbers of various action makers in thousands.
3) In 2011 the approximate number of new cases diagnosed was 220,000.
approximate number example sentences4) The approximate number of photons to store in the photon map file.
5) Mathematica employs GMP for approximate number computation.
6) Approximate numbers can be used, like in the examples below.
7) Sort of what's the approximate number of people on it?
8) The Smithsonian gives an approximate number for artifacts and specimens of 127.3 million.
9) This were perhaps the approximate number of knights and squires at this time.
10) number does this in its infinite or infinitesimal functions as an approximate number .
11) For venial sins, it is good to give an approximate number of times.
12) Approximate number of clients who provided investment advisory services during the most-recently completed fiscal year.
13) You should enter an approximate number of 512 byte blocks which this media type can hold.
14) To achieve this aim a measure of approximate number of letters in a word is needed.
15) Approximate number of expected attendees.
example sentences with approximate number16) However, achievement in school mathematics correlates with an individual's unlearned approximate number sense).
17) The total number of rings nearly matches the approximate number of caudal vertebrae (~25).
18) The poet misunderstood your approximate number of letters, by thinking that you also counted word spaces.
19) Line A contains the approximate number (" three"), line B the precise number.
20) The model numbers indicated the approximate number of phone numbers that could be stored in the watch memory.
21) The cabins will come with an approximate number of bunks relating to the size of the cabin.
22) After he fumbled that , we settled for asking the approximate number of lines of code he contributed.
23) The approximate number of users per day in 2012 was 8195 people, about 2,900,000 users per year.
24) Shri Mahavir Tyagi: Could you tell us what will be the approximate number of such persons ?
25) Determine the approximate number of copies of each file that is held in backups and the typical file size.
26) The E-8's ground-moving radar can tell approximate number of vehicles, location, speed, and direction of travel.
27) Could you please tell me the approximate number or percentage of American adults who go on a diet each year?
28) Q: What is the approximate number of Action Pts necessary to rebuild a Fort Ruins? - Around 2000.
How to use approximate number in a sentence29) The optimum size of hash table can only be determined if the approximate number of items to be stored is known.
30) Universities should list the approximate number of students or other assistants, together with information as to their level of academic attainment.
31) Based on this idea you calculated an approximate number of letters and asked the poet to write a text of that length.
32) Days to maturity (days) - the approximate number of days from date of transplanting to date when crop begins to be ready to harvest.
33) It is useful to remember the following approximate numbers ; you will find them valuable when discussing the hydrogen economy with other people.
34) Discuss with your merit badge counselor the approximate number of species and general geographic distribution of reptiles and amphibians in the United States.
35) I have also indicated the approximate number made, but only up to around 1990, after which the quantities decline to the level of a retirement hobby activity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approximate number
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approximate number with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approximate number
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approximate number in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approximate number.
20 examples of simple sentences of approximate number. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approximate number
Compound Sentences with approximate number
Complex Sentences with approximate number
Compound-Complex Sentences with approximate number