generally apply in a sentence
1) The financial deficiency income generally applies military.
2) British overseas territories generally apply their own visa policies.
3) These terms generally apply broadly across industries and institutions.
generally apply example sentences4) In particular this rule generally applies to mental health professionals.
5) It is natural to ask whether these conclusions apply more generally .
6) No such right generally applied to the rest.
7) Non recourse laws generally apply only to purchase money loans.
8) The test now generally applies to beneficiaries under age 70.
9) It is generally applied on a sequence database.
10) They generally apply to character traits, not behaviors.
11) IAEA safeguards not generally applied , though this is changing*.
12) The information here generally applies in all provinces across Canada.
13) Investors fear uncertainty and generally apply a discount to uncertainty.
14) However, the equations have subsequently been applied more generally .
15) This rule is generally applied to those with little cricketing skill.
example sentences with generally apply16) This does not generally apply to rentals in Ireland.
17) The ADA generally applies to the public areas of schools.
18) This halacha generally applies to vitamins taken to maintain good health.
19) The rule of male primogeniture generally applied to the royal succession.
20) This generally applies to lasers powered from 5-500 mW.
21) Two other objections apply generally to higher-order thought accounts of consciousness.
22) It is generally applied to encoding the key ideas of a subject.
23) The people, then, generally apply to the nearest person?
24) In fact, the same treatment strategies are generally applied for both disorders.
25) Netiquette generally applies , but if in doubt, ask.
26) This could be applied more generally .
27) What has been said of Louisiana will apply generally to other States.
28) The PUC's rules generally apply to investor-owned utilities.
How to use generally apply in a sentence29) It's generally applied to a woman to describe an overly ambitious woman.
30) Architectural metaphors are generally applied by Dryden to designate parts of a play.
31) All other Enhance procedures generally apply to CIP.
32) In the steam locomotive era, two measures of locomotive performance were generally applied .
33) Laser pulses are generally applied sequentially on the target to treat a specified area.
34) But Harkabi's warning was apt, and the lesson applies more generally .
35) The same generally applies , however, to those businesses which are not companies.
36) The rules developed in taxation and rating cases could not be applied more generally .
37) The other property classes do not generally apply to property used in rental activities.
38) According to ASWM, state regulations do not generally apply to federal lands.
39) The paint was generally applied with brushes or sometimes with thin sticks or brush handles.
40) Instead, the vagarities of various state and local procedural rules will generally apply .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of generally apply
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of generally apply with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with generally apply
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word generally apply in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with generally apply.
20 examples of simple sentences of generally apply. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of generally apply
Compound Sentences with generally apply
Complex Sentences with generally apply
Compound-Complex Sentences with generally apply