accept accountability in a sentence
1) Transparency and accountability are accepted values in the international community.
2) Getting pissed is not accepting accountability for it .
3) B. Students need to accept accountability for their choices.
accept accountability example sentences4) We must accept personal accountability for all of it.
5) EVERYONE needs to accept accountability at this point.
6) Accept accountability for your own actions and those of your team.
7) Do you accept Jamie Dimon's accountability for this?
8) Its time to accept some accountability as members of this profession.
9) The major underlying principle here is the obligation to accept personal accountability for professional work.
10) What 's pathetic is the libs bigotry and utter inability to accept any accountability .
11) It 's high time for these criminals to accept some accountability for their actions.
12) I see accepting personal accountability for our feelings and our healing as a lifelong learning.
13) One lies with lawmakers themselves, who must accept ultimate accountability for the breakdown in budgeting.
14) As Barbara accepts personal accountability for her own feelings, unconditional love will unwind the wound.
15) But he is directly responsible for the leak and needs to accept accountability for his actions.
use accept accountability in a sentence16) Having accepted personal accountability for her feelings, now Barbara is aware of this hurt little being inside her.
17) Uncertainty: low (for the client) when a supplier faces and accepts consequential accountability for delivering a product or service.
18) The transition from Apartheid is now over and the new government must take hold of the future and accept accountability for their actions.
19) If you followed the Wilson discussion, you know I try to be the kind of man that accepts accountability and seeks to make amends where necessary and right.
20) If we refuse to accept such accountability , we jeopardize our possibilities for progress and thwart the purpose for which we were allowed to come to the earth.
21) At this point Barbara is too agitated to be able to listen to Fred's explanation or accept personal accountability for her own feelings.
22) As we accept personal accountability for our feelings, at some point we all come to a place where we love ourselves enough to see the truth of this.
23) Generally, when we don't accept personal accountability for our feelings we judge others for doing things that we felt shame for doing in our past.
24) Leaving a mark Even if NCsoft accepts accountability for the mistake and tries to make it up to players , the fact is that the mishandling has left a mark.
25) Bonar Law insisted that Cunliffe accept the Bank's accountability to the government, a principle which Cunliffe rightly foresaw would some day lead to nationalization.
26) " Hui as the chief executive officer should accept management accountability .
27) To assist the student in maturely accepting accountability for his/her behavior.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accept accountability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accept accountability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accept accountability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accept accountability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accept accountability.
20 examples of simple sentences of accept accountability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accept accountability
Compound Sentences with accept accountability
Complex Sentences with accept accountability
Compound-Complex Sentences with accept accountability