establish accountability in a sentence
1) Are the responsibilities or each business unit clearly identified and is accountability established ?
2) Establish accountability I have a virtual assistant who does three things for me.
3) The production plan was supplemented by other mechanisms that control supplies and establish monetary accountability .
establish accountability example sentences4) This assures that provisional ballots are handled uniformly and also establishes ballot accountability for auditing purposes.
5) The process and increased accountability established by the proposal will provide transparency and build public trust.
6) It is also considered as an efficient means of dealing with exceptional situations and establishing accountability of actions.
7) Establish accountability – Have your child write down what he wants to achieve and what his plan for getting there is.
8) A system of indirect control and accountability is thereby established over the directors as those responsible for the management of the company.
9) An American participant asked the Indonesian students in her group if her suggested method of establishing accountability would be feasible in Indonesia.
10) Contrary to public belief phone companies do not back up text messages, but this new app creates an effortless archive to establish accountability in the cyber world.
11) A key step to doing so is to establish clear federal accountability for protecting consumers and the authority necessary to carry out the job.
12) That then would lead to an assessment that I think would inform governments, and then jointly, assisting processes in the DRC and elsewhere to establish accountability .
13) The U.N.-assisted tribunal is attempting to establish accountability for the atrocities committed in 1975-1979, and the first trial had been expected to start last month.
14) " establishing mutual accountability can make a highly tiered workplace feel flatter and more engaging.
15) The resolution also demands that "those responsible for this incident be held to account and that all states cooperate fully with efforts to establish accountability ."
use establish accountability in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of establish accountability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of establish accountability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with establish accountability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word establish accountability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with establish accountability.
20 examples of simple sentences of establish accountability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of establish accountability
Compound Sentences with establish accountability
Complex Sentences with establish accountability
Compound-Complex Sentences with establish accountability