accusation have in a sentence
1) The accusation has also been financially damaging.
2) The accusations have shaken the American transplantation business.
3) Through early 2010, none of the accusations had been proven.
accusation have example sentences4) These accusations had aroused the uncontrollable anger of the group.
5) Lorrimer's response proves the accusation has hit home.
6) However, none of these accusations have been proven to date.
7) This was a political accusation, and this political accusation has finished.
8) The Vatican says no credible accusation had ever stuck against the new pope .
9) The accusations have caused a fissure in the already disjointed SA .
10) Accusations had been made that Pakistan was harboring Taliban fugitives.
11) After all , the arguments and accusations had all been aired many times before.
12) The Syrian army says the accusations have been fabricated to cover up rebel losses .
13) However, such accusations have often been made with little or no supporting evidence.
14) Mr. Rahman stated that a number of accusations had been made against the Tribunal.
15) Accusations have been made that bus drivers already flout speed limits on the estate.
use accusation have in a sentence16) It's difficult to know exactly how many accusations have been filed against Scheuermann.
17) The accusations have been made to MPs investigating planning practices and housing in rural Wales.
18) The evidence-based inquiry which follows any other criminal accusation has been reduced to a formality.
19) Each accusation has been patiently followed up by scientific study and found to be groundless.
20) Cain's campaign initially refused comment, but subsequently acknowledged that the accusations had been made.
21) However, this accusation has been dismissed by Rome, paris, and NATO.
22) The accusations have resurfaced since the Argentine cardinal's unexpected election to the papacy last week.
23) The accusations have stoked tension between supporters of the two politicians, raising fears of violence.
24) Nevertheless (and not unexpectedly), the accusations have still had consequences for Singer.
25) Nevertheless (and not unexpectedly), the accusations have still had consequences for Singer.
26) Yeah because she's made all sorts of wild accusations has n't she about him?
27) Such accusations had only a limited factual basis; the number of civilian casualties had been low.
28) In the modern Western world, witchcraft accusations have often accompanied the satanic ritual abuse moral panic.
How to use accusation have in a sentence29) Most of the accusations have been inaccurate in who to blame, or have hypocritical.
30) These accusations have generated great controversy, particularly because they come from within the Left itself.
31) These accusations have been of the violation of the rights and freedoms through certain types of censorship.
32) Sibal also said that Modi against whom accusations have been made in the controversy will be investigated.
33) Since the end of the 1980s similar accusations have been made, inspired by the AIDS epidemic.
34) According to the Professional Association of Teachers, false accusations have become a 'devastating problem'.
35) The accusation had force.
36) Accusations have continued to come out of Havana charging U.S. use of bio-weapons on the island.
37) But all accusations have vanished rapidly for the reason that online graduates now make proof of their performance .
38) From his home in Maltby in Yorkshire, he told journalists that the accusations had devastated his children.
39) LaVey has been criticized for plagiarizing sections, and accusations have been made that his philosophies are largely borrowed.
40) Already, prosecutors are filing charges, and serious accusations have been lobbed against the master and his crew.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation have
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation have with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation have
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation have in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation have.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation have. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation have
Compound Sentences with accusation have
Complex Sentences with accusation have
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation have