azimuth in a sentence
1) The second major improvement is increased azimuth accuracy.
2) No significant errors were found in either azimuth or elevation.
3) After 1986, azimuths are measured clockwise from north.
4) This means the observations must have different azimuths.
azimuth example sentences5) Separate antennas and receivers were used for azimuth and elevation measurements.
6) Separate receivers and antennas were used for azimuth and elevation detection.
7) It is not independent of varying solar angle and azimuth .
8) The launchers can slew in both elevation and azimuth.
9) They read hours, minutes, altitude, azimuth.
10) It provides azimuth, elevation, and distance.
11) Shear wave splitting varies with both incidence angle and propagation azimuth.
12) If an object is due north, its azimuth is 0 degrees.
13) The polarization angles show a regular shift in polarization angle with azimuth.
14) If the radius is zero, both azimuth and inclination are arbitrary.
example sentences with azimuth15) Shell collects 3D Wide azimuth seismic data offshore Canada.
16) Changed azimuth angles from south to north orientated .
17) Compensate for magnetic variation when finding azimuth angle.
18) This gives the radial distance to the beam and the azimuth.
19) They are slewable in azimuth and elevation.
20) Some mounts have built in azimuth adjusters.
21) Fin 1 of the missile was aligned to the target azimuth.
22) Altazimuth is a contraction of altitude and azimuth.
23) ASR provides range and azimuth information but does not provide elevation data.
24) Determine magnetic azimuth from your assembly area to recovery site within 1 degree.
25) azimuth defines the centerline of a projection.
26) It finally disappeared on the north at an azimuth of 340°.
27) The navigator now has computed the intercept and azimuth of the body.
How to use azimuth in a sentence28) The drive system employs a spring-loaded passive anti-backlash azimuth drive train.
29) You'll need to disengage the azimuth locking lever for this.
30) The directional separation azimuth is 180 degrees; the total angle is 141 degrees.
31) Aiming points were marked on a plotting board to generate the azimuth.
32) Mercator also gives a refined method which is useful for small azimuths.
33) Elevation and azimuth control is achieved by electro-hydraulic power drives.
34) She sees a beacon that leads her to Azimuth's map shop.
35) The object stopped near Gamma Cephei at an azimuth of 220°.
36) This is slightly offset because the sun's azimuth is not due East.
37) The variance was about 1.5 km for range and 7 degrees for azimuth.
38) The primary signal returned will contain a range and azimuth of a target.
39) High-end features of these models included adjustable record head azimuth and Dolby calibration.
40) The upper gyro is caged to the lower gyro in azimuth.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of azimuth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of azimuth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with azimuth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word azimuth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with azimuth.
20 examples of simple sentences of azimuth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of azimuth
Compound Sentences with azimuth
Complex Sentences with azimuth
Compound-Complex Sentences with azimuth