axonal regeneration in a sentence
1) It has a crucial role in restricting axonal regeneration in adult mammalian central nervous system.
2) PNNs have been shown to be inhibitory to axonal regeneration and outgrowth.
3) The proposition under debate : "The Barrier to axonal regeneration is Intrinsic to the Neuron".
4) About 5–10% recover with severe disability, with most of such cases involving severe proximal motor and sensory axonal damage with inability of axonal regeneration.
axonal regeneration example sentences5) The microfiber guidance characteristics were inversely related to the fiber diameter with smaller diameters promoting better longitudinally oriented cell migration and axonal regeneration.
6) Nerve segments are taken from another part of the body (the donor site) and inserted into the lesion to provide endoneurial tubes for axonal regeneration across the gap.
7) Gliosis has historically been given a negative connotation due to its appearance in many CNS diseases and the inhibition of axonal regeneration caused by glial scar formation.
8) Peripherin is thought to play a role in neurite elongation during development and axonal regeneration after injury, but its exact function is unknown.
9) In addition, administration of poly-lactic acid microfibers has shown that topographical guidance cues alone can promote axonal regeneration into the injury site.
10) In recent studies, if Nogo- A is blocked and neutralized, it is possible to induce long-distance axonal regeneration which leads to enhancement of functional recovery in rats and mouse spinal cord.
11) These electronically active devices have a broad range of applications such as controlled drug delivery, neural recording, and stimulation, neurochemical sensing, and axonal regeneration.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axonal regeneration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axonal regeneration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axonal regeneration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axonal regeneration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axonal regeneration.
20 examples of simple sentences of axonal regeneration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axonal regeneration
Compound Sentences with axonal regeneration
Complex Sentences with axonal regeneration
Compound-Complex Sentences with axonal regeneration