axon in a sentence
1) Signals including glutamate from axon branches may increase branch additions.
2) Their axons project widely throughout the brain.
3) They are smaller tubes within the axon.
4) This mechanism of action was discovered in squid giant axons.
axon example sentences5) axons frequently travel through the body in bundles called nerves.
6) The axon conducts messages away from the cell body.
7) The paired cerebral peduncles transmit axons pertaining to upper motor neurons.
8) The diameter of axons is also variable.
9) The matricial neurons emit more sparsely branched axons.
10) These lines of cell guide the axon regeneration in proper direction.
11) The toxin must get inside the axon terminals to cause paralysis.
12) Neurons operate on spike trains traveling down nerve cell axons.
13) There are different internal structural characteristics between axons and dendrites.
14) If this support becomes unavailable, axons can die off.
example sentences with axon15) Even the resolution of signals propagating along single axons has been demonstrated.
16) The axons do not constitute a conspicuous bundle.
17) axons within the CNS are grouped into tracts.
18) How do electrically active axons signal oligodendrocyte precursor cells to divide?
19) Microneurography records intact axons in vivo and is minimally invasive.
20) Calcium processes affect the release of neurotransmitter from the axon terminal.
21) Neurons generate electrical signals that travel along their axons.
22) The axons of the temporal field do not cross.
23) Commisural axons defects have been reported in several studies.
24) So, axon myelination does not necessarily save energy.
25) In the whole territory axons expand widely (François "et al.
26) This is the axon (the axis).
27) Unlike axons of other animals, squid axons are very large.
How to use axon in a sentence28) Unlike axons of other animals, squid axons are very large.
29) However, myelinated axon segments were not affected and remained normal.
30) This place has been shown to send axons to the insula.
31) There are signs of organized layout among the axons and dendrites.
32) The myelin sheath lines the axons of neurons within the brain.
33) The axon is insulated by a myelin sheath.
34) Recently I studied nerve impulse action potentials in unmyelinated nerve cell axons.
35) Netrins are a class of proteins involved in axon guidance.
36) Dscam mutants exhibit severely disorganized neural network and axon fasciculation.
37) This is just what all the white matter axons do.
38) The axons themselves can also be damaged by the attacks.
39) axons and dendrites form extensions from the cell body.
40) Most axons branch, in some cases very profusely.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axon.
20 examples of simple sentences of axon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axon
Compound Sentences with axon
Complex Sentences with axon
Compound-Complex Sentences with axon