axonal growth in a sentence
1) On early stages of development the axonal growth is stimulated, being inhibited afterwards.
2) Increased intracellular cAMP levels in neurons has been previously shown to induce axonal growth.
3) Under the influence of massage accelerates axonal growth is slowing down scar tissue formation and resorption are degradation products.
4) Environments with high levels of cell adhesion molecules or CAM's create an ideal environment for axonal growth.
axonal growth example sentences5) Activation of FGFR1 is both necessary and sufficient to account for the ability of CAMs to stimulate axonal growth.
6) Many trophic factors can influence axonal growth and neuronal survival during nervous system development and in the regeneration of peripheral nerves.
7) JNJ460 is thought to interact with Schwann cells in regenerating actin and myosin, which are key players in axonal growth.
8) axonal growth is guided by the glial composition and cytoarchitecture of the olfactory bulb in addition to the presence of olfactory ensheathing cells (OECs).
9) Additional research in netrin deficient mice found that when netrin associates with the Deleted in Colorectal Cancer (DCC) receptor on the axonal growth cone an attractant response is initiated.
10) Furthermore, the same axonal growth cone can alter its responses to a given cue based on timing, previous experience with the same or other cues, and the context in which the cue is found.
11) The earliest descriptions of the axonal growth cone were made by the Spanish neurobiologist Santiago Ramón y Cajal in the late 19th century.
12) Expression of peripherin in development is greatest during the axonal growth phase and decreases postnatally, which suggests a role in neurite elongation and axonal guidance during development.
13) together create a favorable environment for axonal growth and regeneration.
14) axonal growth cones that are attracted to the midline by netrin/DCC signaling eventually cross the floor plate.
example sentences with 015) (1982) in insect neurons, which postulated that filopodia played an important role in the recognition and choice of axonal growth pathways.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axonal growth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axonal growth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axonal growth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axonal growth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axonal growth.
20 examples of simple sentences of axonal growth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axonal growth
Compound Sentences with axonal growth
Complex Sentences with axonal growth
Compound-Complex Sentences with axonal growth