axon growth in a sentence
1) Cells called guidepost cells assist in the guidance of neuronal axon growth.
2) This experimental technique to manipulate axon growth was not previously tested, the authors noted.
3) Ennui is very important in nerve-dependent acetylcholine clustering and the stability of axon growth.
4) In the later stages of regeneration the remaining endoneurial tube directs axon growth back to the correct targets.
axon growth example sentences5) Other possibilities for synthetic materials are conducting polymers and polymers biologically modified to promote cell axon growth and maintain the axon channel.
6) His team has recently discovered that members of the tumour necrosis factor (TNF) family of extracellular signalling proteins play important roles in regulating axon growth.
7) In rats a marginal iron deficiency that does not cause anemia disrupted axon growth in the auditory nerve affecting auditory brainstem latency without major changes in myelination.
8) CSPGs are the main axon growth inhibitory molecules in the glial scar that play a role in the failure of the axon to regenerate after injury.
9) Interaction of thy1 expressed on maturing axons with beta 3 integrins expressed on mature astrocytes may be the cause of halting of axon growth.
10) In fact, commissural axon growth responses have been shown to be attracted, repressed, or silenced in the presence of Netrin activated DCC receptor.
11) The " standard recipe" of mRNA, that directs cells to make those same proteins in the cell body, didn't have these distinct effects on the axons' growth.
12) Human axon growth rates can reach 2 mm/day in small nerves and 5 mm/day in large nerves.
13) axon growth regulation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axon growth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axon growth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axon growth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axon growth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axon growth.
20 examples of simple sentences of axon growth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axon growth
Compound Sentences with axon growth
Complex Sentences with axon growth
Compound-Complex Sentences with axon growth