awfully sorry in a sentence
1) I'm awfully sorry we weren't involved.
2) Charlie says he's "awfully sorry to hear that.
3) Oswald said, kindly, "We're awfully sorry .
4) And I'm awfully sorry but I like leg shows.
awfully sorry example sentences5) I don't wish to interrupt you, I'm awfully sorry !
6) Smith is " awfully sorry if my tone is hurting the premier's feelings.
7) I'm awfully sorry to bother you so late," I began.
8) Well I says, I'm awfully sorry I'm out for the day on Tuesday.
9) I'm awfully sorry .
10) I'm awfully sorry .
11) Say, well I'm awfully sorry I'm off at five but I got to be back at eight.
12) Susan Maxwell-Scott continued to press the earl's claims of innocence and claimed to feel "awfully sorry " for the countess.
13) By the time 'Chain of Command, Part II' comes around, you end up feeling awfully sorry for Picard.
14) Your neck could be on the chop if you were to say what you felt about this and I'm awfully sorry .
example sentences with awfully15) She said apologetically, 'I'm awfully sorry to interrupt, but if you remember, Sophie, we put the telephone through to Helen.
16) I should be awfully sorry if you decided you ought to get a job elsewhere where you would be sure of a good future, but I wouldn't hold it against you.
17) Hi - I'm awfully sorry it took me so long to stumble on your grrreat site - I'd like to add my bit to the Hag story.
18) During a resurgent interest in Freemasonry in his third year, he commented he "would be awfully sorry to give it up if I secede from the Protestant Heresy".
19) yeah, yeah, I'm awfully sorry .
20) awfully sorry love, have to er dash off a bit
21) 'awfully sorry, old boy...'
22) Finch: Please... I'm awfully sorry ...
23) " I'm awfully sorry about-the delay," I said.
24) 'I'm awfully sorry not to get up.
25) I won't do it again and I'm awfully sorry .'
26) "It was unfortunate, I'm awfully sorry ," said Baer.
27) " I'm awfully sorry .
28) I'm awfully sorry about it
29) "I am awfully sorry that I have made you waste an evening, Harry.
30) I'm awfully sorry, but in the morning we have to vacate.'
31) And I was evidently awfully sorry for myself, since I find recorded the following moan:
32) 'Oh, Mr Crumwallis, I'm awfully sorry to interrupt -'
33) they'll say well you, it's awful, you're awfully sorry but it's .
34) Two younger boys came in and, after an awkward silence, one of them ventured to mumble, 'I'm awfully sorry about what happened and everything, David.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awfully sorry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awfully sorry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awfully sorry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awfully sorry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awfully sorry.
20 examples of simple sentences of awfully sorry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awfully sorry
Compound Sentences with awfully sorry
Complex Sentences with awfully sorry
Compound-Complex Sentences with awfully sorry