awfully nice in a sentence
1) There's something awfully nice about being unknown and anonymous.
2) A sun hat is awfully nice .
3) TM: That's an awfully nice thing to say.
4) She's the Vicar's wife, and awfully nice .
awfully nice example sentences5) But it would have been awfully nice to have it.
6) Which was awfully nice of him.
7) It's awfully nice to show the respect for a former President.
8) It's awfully nice of you.
9) I must say, I found that everybody was awfully nice about it.
10) awfully nice place to spend a weekend at a B u0026B, I bet.
11) After all, it is here to stay, and it is awfully nice being a girl.
12) That's awfully nice .
13) Writer Timberlake Wertenbaker paints a fascinating canvas while Harriet Walter is superb as the awfully nice but dim Biddy.
14) awfully nice Crabbet pedigree!
example sentences with awfully15) We'll make friends with wind and sky and sun, and bring home the spring in our hearts." "It SOUNDS awfully nice ," said Diana, with some inward distrust of Anne's magic of words.
16) Subject: Re: broken kits Well, this is awfully nice and if I may add, the kits are amazing and the kids in my class love them.
17) The powdered sencha, I'm sure, is awfully nice, but this being only $5 more, I gave it a try.
18) The Captain was very angry, but I am glad to say I have quite got into his good books since that and he is awfully nice to me and has promised I am to be Captain of his gig when we get to Colombo.
19) He was awfully nice, awfully hot, and even offered me one of his own ciggies as I was just putting my eleventh one of the quarter hour out.
20) He also found the music "a bit oppressive" but concluded that, despite these criticisms, the show was "still awfully nice television".
21) What ho, she was an awfully nice old boot who did soooo much for the jolly old hunting dogs that those beastly socialists wanted to off.
22) I 'm hooked now, and don't plan on going back on my commitment to fanhood, but it would be awfully nice for Arsenal to go back to that type of beautiful style.
23) In any case, they were awfully nice about it and I do believe I owe them the recreational beverages of their choice when they come back tomorrow.
24) It was Easter when Wallis Simpson was given some 'awfully nice stones' whilst on holiday with the Prince of Wales in 1931.
25) They're such awfully nice men."
26) "He's an awfully nice man.
27) 'awfully nice ... warming... satisfying...
28) serving suggestions sounded awfully nice ,
29) Mrs Appleby's awfully nice and I think you'll like her.'
30) I mean, I'm sure you're awfully nice, it's not that...'
31) 'She's awfully nice ,' she'd say, preparing the way for yet another girl.
32) "You don't really need to get married, but marriage is awfully nice ," the 73-year-old said.
33) "It's been hard to realize that whatever potential I had has passed, but there are some awfully nice trade-offs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awfully nice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awfully nice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awfully nice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awfully nice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awfully nice.
20 examples of simple sentences of awfully nice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awfully nice
Compound Sentences with awfully nice
Complex Sentences with awfully nice
Compound-Complex Sentences with awfully nice