awfully familiar in a sentence
1) But doesn't this sound awfully familiar ?
2) It sounds awfully familiar I'm afraid.
3) Kennedy comments on the action, with one of his quips sounding awfully familiar .
4) This is quite normal." Tell me, don't these manifestations sound awfully familiar ?
awfully familiar example sentences5) Just when you know that someone is dead, he shows up looking awfully familiar as somebody else.
6) Folks in Kingsport, Tennessee were victims of a strong tornado, and as the residents were inspecting the damage, one man noticed a welder, a compressor and a weed eater that looked awfully familiar .
7) The first third of In Her Shoes, when the initial story is being introduced, moves very slowly and feels awfully familiar .
8) When he returned to prison on Monday morning, he was showing off his new watch to his fellow inmates when the warden noticed it looked awfully familiar .
9) The justification for this as "science" is that "good science" has to agree with the scriptures (hmmmmm...gee... sounds awfully familiar, doesn't it?).
10) Liberal Fascism clearly draws from these works but makes surprisingly little reference to them, even in a few instances when the book's observations sound awfully familiar .
11) A new supergroup does it loud Tools Charlotte's newest buzz band hasn't done a single live show yet – it will remedy that on May 3 at Crown Station Pub – but its roster looks awfully familiar .
12) Indeed, a plate number is not a human being (hmmm... sounds awfully familiar ) and they should be required to capture both the plate number and a clear, recognizable photo of the driver's face.
13) Again I ask the question: Doesn't all this sound awfully familiar ? (Such manifestations usually start off fairly 'mild' in any new movement, and then get progressively more bizarre as time goes on).
14) "Something about the man seemed awfully familiar .
example sentences with awfully15) "He looks awfully familiar ."
16) A killer with killer looks, That decorator and Sheriff looked awfully familiar ?!
17) That model with the magnifying glass in the first image looks awfully familiar :
18) "Gee, is it just me or does this scene seem awfully familiar ?"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awfully familiar
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awfully familiar with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awfully familiar
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awfully familiar in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awfully familiar.
20 examples of simple sentences of awfully familiar. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awfully familiar
Compound Sentences with awfully familiar
Complex Sentences with awfully familiar
Compound-Complex Sentences with awfully familiar