awful truth in a sentence
1) Suddenly the awful truth flashed upon me.
2) The awful truth in plain language.
3) Woodward waited for Duncan to absorb the awful truth before he continued.
4) Suddenly I realized the awful truth .
awful truth example sentences5) They drank coffee, Jay's brain slurring off some awful truth .
6) Gedanken's tummy turned over as the awful truth dawned on her.
7) The red pill will allow me to remain awake to face the awful truth .
8) He regretted that, but the awful truth was only a murmur away.
9) An atmosphere of intimidation stymied whistleblowing and prevented the awful truth from getting out sooner .
10) When we were 8 kilometers from Vilna, we stopped and we saw the awful truth .
11) Well now the awful truth can be revealed, other people's work is not perfect.
12) It's nice to see that other people know the dirty, awful truth about Firefox.
13) They believed in the myth and Diana could not bring herself to tell them the awful truth .
14) The awful truth is that chemical and fast food manufacturers depend on government-subsidized food programs to boost their profits.
example sentences with awful15) Sadie finally realises the awful truth ; that her child had actually started breathing when she was burying it.
16) In the interval everybody discovered the awful truth, and the second half of the show fell very flat.
17) But if I ever told my favorite wife the awful truth I'd land right on the front page.
18) Any dead bodies?" The reader knows, as Ralph does, the awful truth of two dead bodies.
19) A family adopted the baby born after the trial and did not tell her the awful truth about her mother.
20) As the awful truth of widespread abuse and cover-up unfolded in Boston, the crowd of victims and their supporters grew.
21) Isabelle was being comforted by family and friends last night after an anonymous call from England confirmed the awful truth to her.
22) Actually the awful truth about all that business was ... The abiding feeling was of deep, deep, deep self loathing.
23) Shannon lay back against the pillows, squeezing her eyes tight shut, as though that could block out the awful truth .
24) People crowded around, and the awful truth came out: the barrel wasn't as full as it should have been.
25) Greene faces the awful truth about Rachel after Ella is rushed to County for what he fears may be a drug overdose.
26) In the home page of the Lift for Life site I have a link to what I describe as "The awful truth about bodybuilding".
27) Like the other children, he concealed his wounds and bruises under his clothes to hide the awful truth from those who might have helped him.
28) We bellowed the awful truth to him, and when he had taken it in–he thought at first we were kidding–he came up and let us out.
29) Shaumyan's world is awash with "posers, losers, junkies, and self-important thugs." His brilliant mind cannot absorb the awful truths .
30) Lisa felt the cold finger of panic momentarily touch her, just as it had when, over the phone earlier, the girl from the claims department had told her the awful truth .
31) I've been forced to take off the rose colored glasses and face the awful truth about how grim my life really is as a woman.
32) The apocalypse to come is when the awful truth to the phrase 'make the heart of this people fat' will have sunk in.
33) We were certain that some awful truth was laying hidden somewhere; that we were being brainwashed by the state, schools and church"" says Guðlaugur Óttarsson.
34) It was a mammoth undertaking and, as work on 'The Daleks' story began to wind down, the awful truth dawned that 'Marco Polo' would not be ready in time to make its booked studio allocation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful truth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful truth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful truth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful truth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful truth.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful truth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful truth
Compound Sentences with awful truth
Complex Sentences with awful truth
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful truth