awfully hard in a sentence
1) It is awfully hard work doing nothing.
2) They're awfully hard to paint".
3) We worked awfully hard to get them.
4) Well, that's too awfully hard .
awfully hard example sentences5) It's awfully hard to get information about registered nursing homes.
6) I find it awfully hard not to rewrite their things.
7) But they make it awfully hard to sell ads .
8) He's made it awfully hard for it not to happen.
9) In fact, it's getting awfully hard to tell them apart.
10) It is awfully hard for a non-donor to be an effective solicitor.
11) Isn't that going to be awfully hard to do for 140-year-old transactions?
12) A big season from him would be awfully hard for Diamondbacks fans to watch .
13) It's awfully hard to sell what someone else is willing to give away for free.
14) Which would make it awfully hard to say Congress has any hand in protecting people .
example sentences with awfully15) The price for this 2 DS great; It's awfully hard to beat $130 plus tax.
16) We had to squeeze awfully hard to rein in speed when hurtling down some of our most familiar descents .
17) Though it might be one of the core values of society, truth seems awfully hard to find these days.
18) It was just enough of a deficit in a game in which four straight points were awfully hard to come by .
19) Hey, until you are willing to say you're real name, it's awfully hard to take you seriously.
20) Though the film tries awfully hard to elicit laughter, most of the jokes here are of the stupid and obvious variety.
21) Of course producing good icons is awfully hard to do, so depending on where your talents lie, the barrier to entry might be higher than simply managing overhead.
22) But once your team is down 17-0 and shooting itself in the foot repeatedly against a team that has completely outclassed you, it's awfully hard to keep up the noise and enthusiasm.
23) Forrest is Scott's 55 pound Border Collie who was sporting a brand new blinking collar (because black dogs are awfully hard to see in the dark of the night).
24) No need for men to "foment hatred" on women, only on crooked politicians and its awfully hard to get to crooked politicians with heads constantly full of inane garbage.
25) That was awfully hard, considering that often those who were officiating were young men in their early teens, and they had that priesthood.
26) Harry Warren and Carl Ford, it must be awfully hard for you guys to walk around considering you keep your feet inside your mouths.
27) Blake would be the heavy SP favorite, and right there in the DT, while Glasmann would be awfully hard to top in the JT.
28) Let me tell you, two weeks (pretty much) without cable TV and internet access was awfully hard on my information junkie tendencies.
29) It's their right to act in their own interest, but it makes it awfully hard to take seriously complaints about homeowners' lack of social responsibility.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awfully hard
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awfully hard with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awfully hard
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awfully hard in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awfully hard.
20 examples of simple sentences of awfully hard. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awfully hard
Compound Sentences with awfully hard
Complex Sentences with awfully hard
Compound-Complex Sentences with awfully hard