awash in a sentence
1) Graduate degree holders are awash in critical thinking skills.
2) Yankee camp was simply awash with released players .
3) The world is awash in bad design.
4) The industry is awash with disposable pop.
awash example sentences5) Michigan has recently been awash with change for medical marijuana patients .
6) An adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things.
7) The country was soon awash with rose and flower gardens.
8) George lives very close to streets awash in foreclosure.
9) Nearly 200 years ago Darlington was awash with drink.
10) America is awash in moral confusion at present.
11) I realized the place was awash in noise.
12) The countryside was all awash in monsoon green.
13) The local classified ads are awash with them.
14) First United was awash in conflict throughout 2011.
example sentences with awash15) The Treaty industry is awash with cash.
16) British Columbia is awash in ocean energy.
17) Alaska's largest city is awash in sled dogs this week.
18) The continents were awash in a fairy dust of lights.
19) This is still a nation and world awash in sin.
20) Dresden is awash with green during the spring and summer.
21) In the winter season the town is awash with tourists.
22) Americans of all ages are awash in credit card debt.
23) And suddenly everyone in Philadelphia is awash in fried chicken.
24) It was awash with coke, speed and pills.
25) We're awash in weird conventions from years past.
26) However, the operation was still awash in debt.
27) I dream of everyone being awash in it.
How to use awash in a sentence28) The decks of the ship were now awash.
29) In this lake the awash river is lost.
30) It is awash with the intolerance of enthusiasm .
31) awash in everything that money could buy.
32) This proved difficult, because his mind was awash with dragons.
33) The Nigerian media is awash with alarming news about our problems.
34) The world is awash in a sea of misinformation about nutrition.
35) The world seems to be awash with opinion polls and surveys.
36) He looked up, his face awash with relief.
37) Romance novels and movies are awash in simultaneous orgasms.
38) With Europe awash with Russian jewels, prices had fallen.
39) The country was awash with guns in both black and white hands.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awash.
20 examples of simple sentences of awash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awash
Compound Sentences with awash
Complex Sentences with awash
Compound-Complex Sentences with awash