await publication in a sentence
1) Thousands of papyri and ostraca still await publication.
2) Long-term decisions would need to await publication of the more detailed findings in the summer.
3) An op-ed piece by Jonathan Wells and Steve Meyer is awaiting publication in the Washington Post.
4) Others, such as the ancient Chomak Community and the reclusive Yrol Septs, await publication.
await publication example sentences5) I think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.
6) While awaiting publication by Doubleday, "Nova" was submitted to "Analog" editor John W. Campbell for potential serialization.
7) I am delighted to be here today to celebrate the launch of this valuable and long awaited publication, The Encyclopaedia of Music in Ireland.
8) While awaiting publication, a large box with no sender's name or identification arrived at my office towards the end of October.
9) And yet in 1953 another keenly awaited publication lit a fuse which eventually would explode many an illusion of carefully tended domestic bliss.
10) It is however already certain that this was one of the most important, and probably one of the earliest, mithraea ever found North of the Alps,and we await publication of her results with impatience.
11) CODEFF has now launched an international appeal for help to safeguard the forests, while a further report commissioned by President Aylwin awaits publication.
12) More than a dozen of his books in Arabic and Persian on different Islamic topics, consisting of extremely vexed questions, have already been published and many more are awaiting publication.
13) Katz has three graphic novels awaiting publication, two of which are the final parts of the "Kingdom" trilogy: "Space Explorers Club", "Destiny" and "Cry of the City".
14) In December 1945, a high point for Vazakas while awaiting publication of "Transfigured Night" was a joint reading with Tennessee Williams in the YMHA Poetry Center in New York.
example sentences with await15) Two completed novels are awaiting publication in January and April, 2011, and he has just signed another three-book deal with Putnam.
16) Controversy continued to surround the McKie case and the Fingerprint Inquiry into the affair finished taking evidence in November 2009 and is awaiting publication of the final report.
17) Three of the seven sections of À la recherche du temps perdu still awaited publication, and although one had been typed and corrected, none of them was yet in proof.
18) "Correspondances" is currently in awaiting publication.
19) His death came as he awaited publication of his final novel, In Paradise on April 8. [ 5 ]
20) " Although Bell apparently disapproved, the Vice-President promptly removed all references to immutability from his own paper which was awaiting publication.
21) Call for submissions | The Literary Yard | India 18 August 2013 Details: The Literary Yard is an e-journal that aims at identifying and featuring the best literary works awaiting publication.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await publication
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await publication with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await publication
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await publication in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await publication.
20 examples of simple sentences of await publication. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await publication
Compound Sentences with await publication
Complex Sentences with await publication
Compound-Complex Sentences with await publication