avoid taxation in a sentence
1) What about people who live abroad to avoid taxation?
2) Companies that use tax havens to avoid taxation are household names.
3) They also may take advantage of non-profit status to avoid taxation.
4) And right-wingers believe in nothing if not in avoiding taxation.
avoid taxation example sentences5) Simultaneously, pharmaceutical manufacturers are taking increasing advantage of tax havens to avoid taxation.
6) The Italian press suggested that he may have been avoiding taxation of luxury vessels.
7) As always, the better-off peasants were more successful than others in avoiding taxation.
8) Of course this was done with extreme discretion in order to avoid taxation and prosecution.
9) Eventually, to avoid taxation the roof was removed and the shell left to rot.
10) Now your can roll-over your IRA into an HSA to avoid taxation.
11) This practice was especially common among wealthier taxpayers who had multiple residences and moved assets to avoid taxation.
12) Legal economic activity may also be part of the underground, usually in an effort to avoid taxation.
13) Around that time, many men took tonsure to be Buddhist monks in order to avoid taxation and labor.
14) One wonders at what point does the exercise of avoiding taxation lead to some sensibility in the tax system itself?
example sentences with avoid15) Moreover, tax havens have increased and become common place which has enabled wealthy individuals and companies to avoid taxation regimes.
16) In some countries, black-market or "bathtub" vodka is widespread because it can be produced easily and avoid taxation.
17) The key problem argued for this type of system is the ability to avoid taxation on portable income by moving it offshore.
18) In 2011, ActionAid reported that 25% of the FTSE 100 companies avoided taxation by locating their subsidiaries in tax havens.
19) The courts have rejected the argument that "Flint v. Stone Tracy Co." can be used to avoid taxation of wages.
20) In this capacity Winokur reportedly approved the creation of more than 3,000 partnerships and subsidiaries which were allegedly used by Enron to hide debt and avoid taxation.
21) With high marginal tax rates, decisions are often excessively driven by the desire to avoid taxation rather than to equate true marginal economic benefit to true marginal economic cost.
22) Existing tax laws allow CDS payments to avoid taxation if sent from the United States to persons offshore, such as an offshore hedge fund or foreign bank.
23) Not all off-shore money is linked to crime or terrorism; much of it comes from wealthy people who are hiding money to avoid taxation.
24) The middle class of openly affluent traders consisted of a few wealthy merchants living in the coastal towns; the bulk of the merchants pretended to be poor to avoid taxation.
25) Their numbers apparently increased in the late fourth and early fifth centuries as barbarian raids and a desire to avoid taxation pushed rural populations into cities.
26) Mixing these types was used as a way of achieving variation, and sometimes avoiding taxation, and remained popular for more than a century afterwards.
27) He states that they have been illegally stashing money away in Swiss bank accounts to avoid taxation, saying that "It ain't legal, but it sure as hell isn't traitorous.
28) The European Union, whose member countries geographically surround Switzerland, has complained about member states' nationals using Swiss banks to avoid taxation in their home countries.
29) Within a decade, most British horse carriages were equipped with springs; wooden springs in the case of light one-horse vehicles to avoid taxation, and steel springs in larger vehicles.
30) Macedonia became a Roman province while southern Greece came under the surveillance of Macedonia's praefect; however, some Greek poleis managed to maintain a partial independence and avoid taxation.
31) A person may have lied in order to obtain a government benefit (such as a military pension), avoid taxation, or cover up an embarrassing situation (such as the existence of a non-marital child).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid taxation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid taxation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid taxation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid taxation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid taxation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid taxation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid taxation
Compound Sentences with avoid taxation
Complex Sentences with avoid taxation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid taxation