avoid tragedy in a sentence
1) It seems that would be a common sense solution to avoiding tragedies like this one .
2) When he really is, he decides not to see Xiao Qian again to avoid tragedies.
3) Establishing a green retirement city would be a good approach to avoid tragedies like the 1995 Chicago heat wave.
4) Drivers, motorcyclists, pedestrians and cyclists also need to play their part in avoiding tragedy on our roads".
avoid tragedy example sentences5) Former Democratic Party lawmaker Cheung Man-Kwong claimed the occupy campaign was in a "very dangerous situation," and urged them to "sit down and talk, in order to avoid tragedy.
6) If we are to deal with these changes and avoid tragedy, experts first need to fully understand wildfires–events we actually know little about.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid tragedy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid tragedy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid tragedy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid tragedy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid tragedy.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid tragedy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid tragedy
Compound Sentences with avoid tragedy
Complex Sentences with avoid tragedy
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid tragedy