avoid suspicion in a sentence
1) They decide to split up and take separate routes to avoid suspicion.
2) Wilson pretended to be deaf and dumb and in weak health to avoid suspicion.
3) To avoid suspicion, the site was built below a medicine factory called Abu Reyhan.
4) In Germany to avoid suspicion, he enrolled in a university as a student.
avoid suspicion example sentences5) Unaware of the new will's existence, Ned plays along to avoid suspicion.
6) Jadid sought to avoid suspicions against a military dictatorship and did not formally join the government.
7) They agreed that in order to avoid suspicion, Groves would continue to supervise the Pentagon project.
8) To avoid suspicion, be directed them to visit him at his own palace under cover of darkness.
9) These fake websites are often designed to look identical to their legitimate counterparts to avoid suspicion from the user.
10) To avoid suspicion, politicians and warlords of the nominally neutral Anhui clique were enlisted to act as middlemen.
11) Afterwards, the two then burned all of the clues to avoid suspicions of them having the object.
12) Campion explains his position of mixing boldly with the crowd to avoid suspicion, rather than hiding behind locked doors.
13) To further avoid suspicion, on board were five Sicilian volunteers including the pilot Salvador Catalano, who spoke Arabic.
14) Because of this history they felt the urge to be "more German than the Germans" to avoid suspicion.
example sentences with avoid15) The two would have to continually drink, and then go back into the house while trying to avoid suspicion.
16) Around 800 copies were printed (but not bound) and distributed in bails simulating paper in order to avoid suspicions.
17) House acts reluctant to avoid suspicion and then manages to manipulate Foreman into halving his clinic duty and increase his pay.
18) It was then that Rudolfo, if he wanted to avoid suspicion, would lead his flock down to the villa.
19) They had planned to use young Asian men from the militant Islamic group Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) to avoid suspicion.
20) She acknowledged trying to clean the scene, dumping the gun in the desert and working on an alibi to avoid suspicion.
21) Biegler suggests Quill may have dropped the panties down the laundry chute located (next to his room) to avoid suspicion.
22) Dammit." "What now?" "Now we go for Plan B. We'll have to let those two run around for a little longer to avoid suspicion while I see if I can prepare another one of these.
23) By dawn, after a long, tedious night we were leaving Land's End well astern, still heading west, and we had to drop even further astern of our quarry to avoid suspicion.
24) An adulterous businesswoman named Annie Lansing ( Chiles ) gets up from bed after sleeping with a gigolo, realizing that she has to get home before her wealthy attorney husband to avoid suspicion.
25) Hence, the Joker's claims about having "only minutes left" may have been just a simple misdirection to avoid suspicions that the rest of his men are watching from afar.
26) Thereafter, Sang, claiming his foot to be still injured, made very few attempts to see the emperor, and also did not see guests, to try to avoid suspicion.
27) He reportedly bought the ingredients for his bomb slowly over an extended period of time as he had been instructed to in his bomb-making training camp in Pakistan to avoid suspicion.
28) He wanted the Pali villagers to vacate (to dig the Iridium ore without trouble) on their own to avoid suspicion, which was why he poisoned Pali's environment using the plastic factory's waste.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid suspicion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid suspicion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid suspicion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid suspicion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid suspicion.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid suspicion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid suspicion
Compound Sentences with avoid suspicion
Complex Sentences with avoid suspicion
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid suspicion