await discovery in a sentence
1) Hidden gems awaiting discovery through mild cropping.
2) May there be many unexpected treasures awaiting discovery.
3) Many of the causal factors in pedagogy await discovery.
4) The wines of Maryland await discovery .
await discovery example sentences5) However, the dynamic interaction of soil and its life forms awaited discovery.
6) It is certain that many more miles of cave passages await discovery in the region.
7) There is a surprising number of medieval houses still standing, sometimes quite unexpectedly awaiting discovery.
8) There is very likely some stronger work out there in libraries or websites, awaiting discovery.
9) In higher, multicellular organisms, it seems that many Mg2+ transporting proteins await discovery.
10) In those major nature reserves a comprehensive network of hiking and biking trails awaits discovery by active vacationers.
11) Unfortunately his paintings passed from fashion and the public eye and much has been lost and awaits discovery.
12) However subtle we are forced to make our idea of science, nature remains an independent realm awaiting discovery.
13) Evidence of exploration not containing extraterrestrial life, such as probes and information gathering devices, may also await discovery.
14) Other sites have also been discovered buried in ash and lava from volcanoes, and many more probably await discovery.
example sentences with await15) They also report that fewer than a dozen alcoholism-related genes have been identified, but that more likely await discovery.
16) Many have already been delineated, while others await discovery and development via modern, ecologically sensitive prospecting and production technologies.
17) They tantalize restless minds, who imagine that wonderful secrets lurk in those murky realms, awaiting discovery by diligent seekers.
18) Scientists have described over one million species that live here on Earth, and they estimate that many millions more await discovery.
19) However, many questions remain unanswered, awaiting discovery of new facts and interpretation, or re-interpretation, as new ideas emerge.
20) A fig-leaf of a kind may be found in the suggestion that since much Buddhist literature remains untranslated there may be hidden treasures in these areas awaiting discovery.
21) Pirate treasures, playful sea creatures, ancient ruins, scattered remains of Red Eye's shipwrecked sea vessel and tribal artifacts await discovery on the shores of this tropical paradise.
22) There is a substantial crowd of Schillings contemporaries waiting on library shelves awaiting discovery, and I am sure Marco Polo will bring us some of these.
23) It has the infinite vastness of outer space, but unlike space, it is heavily populated with alien creatures, geologic features, and ancient shipwrecks awaiting discovery.
24) Two surveys (Krause u0026 Gebert, 2003; Kudisch et al., 1999) provide some insights into cross-cultural similarities and differences in practices, but much more evidence awaits discovery.
25) The search that turned up the "lost" documents on Mau Mau revealed a second raft of documents had also been "lost" and, hopefully, also therefore awaited discovery.
26) Even after subfossils of a parrot matching the descriptions were found, French zoologist Emile Oustalet argued that the "Indian raven" was a hornbill whose remains awaited discovery.
27) A curious feature about this final discovery was the presence of two extra bones (an arm bone and a pelvis) in the grave, indicating at least one additional victim awaiting discovery.
28) Paying homage to Allende, he said, restored not only the latter's dignity, but that of hundreds of other victims of military repression whose bodies still awaited discovery in anonymous graves.
29) Platon is convinced that the technique crime from Crete; if that is so, it is likely that at least some damascened daggers await discovery at Minoan sites on Crete.
30) During the early settlement of Australia by Europeans, the notion that the bunyip was an actual unknown animal that awaited discovery became common.
31) A number of different challenges, brain teasers, riddles, symbols, and hidden objects lay everywhere in the game awaiting discovery and solving.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await discovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await discovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await discovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await discovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await discovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of await discovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await discovery
Compound Sentences with await discovery
Complex Sentences with await discovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with await discovery