avoid starvation in a sentence
1) On some occasions escapees surrendered to avoid starvation.
2) Many fled to neighbouring Hong Kong and Taiwan to avoid starvation.
3) He is a type of person that should sweep gutters in order to avoid starvation.
4) Somehow, she avoided starvation.
avoid starvation example sentences5) The Army's actions became a war of attrition; some Seminole surrendered to avoid starvation.
6) Some two million people have fled the country, leaving those left behind struggling to avoid starvation.
7) The player's character must eat, drink, and sleep to avoid starvation, dehydration and exhaustion.
8) avoid starvation before celebration.
9) Food crops were destroyed, and farmers were forced to slaughter their farm animals in order to avoid starvation.
10) Nicetas left to become exarch of Carthage, John retired to Cyprus, and Alexandria surrendered to avoid starvation.
11) Even then we would play it a bit too close and find that some unforeseen emergency would send us scrambling around looking for something we could sell to avoid starvation.
12) Even if she could gather enough carbohydrates to avoid starvation, she and her baby needed protein, which came from male hunters.
13) During the last months of the war, supplies entering the Union-controlled port of Norfolk, Virginia, were one of the principal factors enabling Robert E. Lee?s Confederate army to avoid starvation.
14) But when deep snow comes deer seek refuge in the shelter of big trees, and rely on the lichens beneath them to avoid starvation.
example sentences with avoid15) It makes no sense to suggest that if you can secretly eat out of enough garbage pails to avoid starvation and still keep one step ahead of Antichrist's world police death squads, "Blessed hope!
16) Having learned this, a member of the richer community calculates the total amount of aid needed by the poorer community to avoid starvation.
17) In replicated laboratory tests the first instar actively fed on pollen just after hatching, thereby avoiding starvation in the absence of prey.
18) Ordinary people would point him out in the street, and, recalling his desperate measures to avoid starvation, he became affectionately known as "the man who ate his boots".
19) In the 1860s, living conditions, including crop conditions, were so severe that the Hudson's Bay Company had to step in to help avoid starvation.
20) John Stuart, an officer and future Indian agent who had accompanied the garrison, negotiated a purchase of corn from the Cherokee that helped the garrison avoid starvation.
21) The besieged town resorted to butchering whatever loose livestock wandered into town in order to avoid starvation while waiting for the militia or the Governor to come to their aid.
22) Normally, sharks eat in short bursts, and when food is scarce, sharks digest for a much longer period of time in order to avoid starvation.
23) Historically, the animals have also been used as bait to catch Southern rock lobster, captured for amusement and eaten by ship-wrecked sailors and castaways to avoid starvation.
24) Because of the synchronous flowering, death, and regeneration of all bamboo within a species, the giant panda must have at least two different species available in its range to avoid starvation.
25) It is wholistic in the sense that the program seeks to both keep the patient alive (avoid starvation), as well as rebuild mental health which as the core of the disease.
26) It is another question if one who is facing hard economic times is permitted to work on Shabbat in order to make enough money to avoid starvation or homelessness or that of his/her relatives.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid starvation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid starvation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid starvation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid starvation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid starvation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid starvation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid starvation
Compound Sentences with avoid starvation
Complex Sentences with avoid starvation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid starvation