avoid excess in a sentence
1) You can avoid excess by maintaining a dignified appearance.
2) So as believers, we should enjoy food and avoid excess.
3) avoid excess rubbing action because the sharp ash particles may cut textile fibers.
4) With kidney failure, your child will need to avoid excess protein.
avoid excess example sentences5) Prophet Muhammad told his companions to ease their burden and avoid excess.
6) The clay is applied thick to avoid excess penetration of skin by clay particles.
7) Frames should be light enough to avoid excess friction on these contact points.
8) As in everything, the watchword is to avoid excess and stay in balance.
9) Groups of camels also avoid excess heat from the environment by pressing against each other.
10) Use moderate amounts of food high in unsaturated fats, taking care to avoid excess calories.
11) Even if a temperate person avoids excesses of some pleasures, they still have pleasures.
12) He is exhorted to practice the Golden Rule and to avoid excesses of all kinds.
13) Despite his great wealth, Crassus is said to have avoided excess and luxury at home.
14) avoid excess spending and stay away from temptation if you're interested in sticking to the conventions.
example sentences with avoid15) Periodic soil testing will help to correct nutrient deficiencies, avoid excess fertilizer applications and maintain a healthy lawn.
16) This is yet another reason to maintain a healthy weight and avoid excess belly fat ," Fonarow said.
17) This means that each sentence usually should depend on an interesting verb and should avoid excess adjectives and adverbs.
18) We tried to explain the national concern over heart disease, and the medical advice to avoid excess salt.
19) Gresh managed to continue thinking clearly and dove headfirst into the water to avoid excess damage to his body.
20) Much like everyone else, women who are pregnant, should avoid excess sunlight in order to protect the skin.
21) There may be concern about a nurse manager's ability to flex the staff enough to avoid excess staffing costs.
22) She must avoid excesses of language, and he must not trust in her age or her piety too easily.
23) So as to avoid excess dependency on particular employee, otherwise may affect the purpose of hierarchy and lose control over subordinates.
24) Locations are shown with their full address, using Google Maps, and only location changes are stored, avoiding excess data.
25) Nourishing the body, building up the immune system, and avoiding excess and debilitating substances enables the body to resist cancer.
26) Thus a master of any art avoids excess and defect, but seeks the intermediate and chooses this- the intermediate not in the object but relatively to us.
27) avoid excess shampooing.
28) avoiding excess sugar in the form of simple carbohydrates and reducing your intake of high saturated fats also helps as these foods put stress on the thyroid.
29) While this benefits flavour and some like to avoid excess caffeine intake, many people, at least to some degree, drink tea for the presence of catechins (aka antioxidants).
30) We preach the virtue of avoiding excesses of every kind, even including excess of virtue itself...We find in the valley it makes for greater happiness among the natives.
31) Isaac avoided excess business dealings, and at the end of his life was judged favorably, and blessed his sons in truth.
32) It avoids excess space formation and the destruction of contact point anatomy, which is often seen when IPR is all done at once.
33) High-fat foods contain more calories than the same amount of other foods, so they can make it difficult for you to avoid excess calories.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid excess
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid excess with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid excess
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid excess in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid excess.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid excess. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid excess
Compound Sentences with avoid excess
Complex Sentences with avoid excess
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid excess