avoid extradition in a sentence
1) Snowden Runs : Where Can Americans avoid Extradition?
2) In September, the extradition request was approved but Vučurević left Serbia and returned to Trebinje, avoiding extradition.
3) Smith ultimately avoided extradition when a U.S. district attorney for Illinois passed along his opinion that the extradition was unconstitutional.
4) He has been holed up in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London to avoid extradition to Sweden on sex-crimes allegations .
avoid extradition example sentences5) Earlier in 2012 Britain's Supreme Court denied an appeal by Assange to avoid extradition to Sweden to face these charges.
6) In the first mission, Snake is sent to Camp Omega to eliminate or extract a Marine Corps sniper team hiding at the facility to avoid extradition to Laos, where they stand accused of war crimes.
7) After unsuccessful appeals to avoid extradition from Israel, Amara was returned to Cedar Rapids, Iowa for trial on May 3, 2013.
8) Stevenson had avoided extradition to New York, where he was wanted for stock fraud; the NOOC further accused him of mismanagement of the county relief.
9) He has two chances of avoiding extradition - slim and none,' wrote Judge Frank Altimari, one of the two dissenters.
10) He was released on bail and subsequently engaged in a long, and so far successful, battle to avoid extradition to the US (in Namibia neither money laundering nor options backdating is a crime).
11) In mid-November 2008, the rock group Marillion announced that it was ready to participate in a benefit concert in support of Gary McKinnon's struggle to avoid extradition to United States.
12) However, the determination of the drug barons to avoid extradition to the United States on drug charges was generally considered to have been the major factor behind the offer to surrender.
13) In 2001, it was revealed that Vaz had assisted Anglo-Iraqi billionaire Nadhmi Auchi in his attempts to avoid extradition to France.
14) Former NSA contractor Mr Snowden received asylum in Russia on August 1, after spending more than five weeks stranded in a Moscow airport avoiding extradition to the US.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid extradition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid extradition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid extradition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid extradition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid extradition.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid extradition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid extradition
Compound Sentences with avoid extradition
Complex Sentences with avoid extradition
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid extradition