avoid encounter in a sentence
1) Dingoes are normally shy of humans and avoid encounters with them.
2) I never retreated a step to avoid encounter with a single opponent.
3) Wolves and cougars typically avoid encountering each other by hunting on different elevations.
4) Komodo dragons avoid encounters with humans.
avoid encounter example sentences5) This may be done by anticipating and avoiding encounters which might trigger a crisis.
6) And that also means that evolutionarily tend to avoid encounters between siblings or cousins.
7) First and foremost, the best protection against piracy is simply to avoid encountering them.
8) Privateers generally avoided encounters with warships, as such encounters would be at best unprofitable.
9) Jade assiduously attempts to avoid encountering Rob's "scary mirrored aviators and unsmiling face.
10) In most circumstances, Kodiak bears keep away and attempt to avoid encounters with people.
11) They are dominant over red-bellied lemurs, while eastern lesser bamboo lemurs avoid encountering them all together.
12) Lynxes tend to actively avoid encounters with wolverines, but may sometimes fight them if defending kittens.
13) He sailed a route that deliberately took him away from the coast to avoid encounters with the British.
14) The punishment, as it were, is so severe that they redouble their efforts to avoid encountering it again.
example sentences with avoid15) Thirdly, compliance with GIPS can assist firms with keeping up with the requirements of the SEC and avoid encountering claims of fraudulent conduct.
16) The player controls Sly or one of his companions through many missions of several levels, relying mostly on stealth to avoid encounters and alarms while collecting treasures or other items.
17) His priority therefore was to stick to his instructions, focus on sinking merchant shipping and avoid encounters with enemy warships whenever possible.
18) Defensive or protective mimicry takes place when organisms are able to avoid encounters that would be harmful to them by deceiving enemies into treating them as something else.
19) By one account, Cavendish had a back staircase added to his house in order to avoid encountering his housekeeper because he was especially shy of women.
20) A customer-centric approach The clock is ticking and in order to avoid encountering further fury from the UK public, banks need to take proactive action and get to grips with their data quick.
21) But as long as each of us draws breath, none of us can avoid encountering some kind of meaning in our lives.
22) in County Cork to avoid encountering the English warships in the Irish Sea.
23) "Metal Gear" is one of the earliest examples of the stealth action game genre, where avoiding encounters from the enemies is emphasized over direct combat.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid encounter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid encounter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid encounter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid encounter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid encounter.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid encounter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid encounter
Compound Sentences with avoid encounter
Complex Sentences with avoid encounter
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid encounter