avoid embarrassment in a sentence
1) The companies seek to avoid embarrassment and bad public relations.
2) You may be tempted to remain silent to avoid embarrassment.
3) This rule can often help avoid embarrassment for all concerned.
4) In order to avoid embarrassment, Luo Wen said quickly.
avoid embarrassment example sentences5) To avoid embarrassment I'd stick plasters over them to keep them down.
6) To avoid embarrassment, the US president is forced to sack a particularly outspoken general.
7) To avoid embarrassment be warned that clients may be required to step on the scales.
8) Tadatake subjects Okatsu to practice in a ladylike manner to avoid embarrassment in the meeting.
9) Explain what action you would take to avoid embarrassment to Mr Prentice and the hotel.
10) And, because of the social stigma, you end up suffering in silence to avoid embarrassment.
11) Well, it's nice to know that Blackwell considers the referee avoiding embarrassment to be paramount.
12) I don't believe it is possible to match the music visually, and few stagings avoid embarrassment.
13) Comment : We avoid embarrassment, and involvement in other people's problems by dodging and diminishing.
14) He first feigned a spasm to avoid embarrassment when he tripped over a lead at a gig.
example sentences with avoid15) Desperately seeking a way to avoid embarrassment, I approached a group of kids tossing a basketball around.
16) If your wedding is child-free, tell parents in their invitation so as to avoid embarrassment or confusion.
17) He is born to an unmarried mother Kunti who sets him afloat in the Ganga river to avoid embarrassment.
18) In a busy life, it is easier to avoid embarrassment than to have to extricate oneself from it.
19) One of the reasons that the pace of testing has skyrocketed in recent months is because businesses want to avoid embarrassment.
20) To avoid embarrassment, some people sent payments even though they knew they never had a loan in the first place.
21) John Russell Young took Grant aside and told him that he would lose the election, and should withdraw to avoid embarrassment.
22) Everything we do in our world, other than providing for essentials, is driven only by our need to avoid embarrassment.
23) It doesn't matter if you've personally made a huge error and wish to avoid embarrassment - you need to pick yourself up and take it on the chin.
24) They will be tolerated, and their actions will be explained in a way designed to avoid embarrassment to the rest of the family.
25) What seemed to support this theory was that Anthony Foster was said to have been strangled shortly afterwards, thereby tying up all the loose ends and avoiding embarrassment in the future.
26) There were a lot of other benchers that would benefit from the disbarment of my lawyer Mr. A. Ted Ewachniuk so as to avoid embarrassment to themself.
27) While the truth is that when we practise publishing, the need to make sense, and to avoid embarrassment forces us to try really hard.
28) Gordon Ellis commodes are purposely designed to appear like an arm chair, discreetly hiding the commode feature to help avoid embarrassment by the user or visitors.
29) Prosecutor's offices around the country have (unlawfully) withheld exculpatory evidence, sending innocent people to jail and even death row just to avoid embarrassment.
30) This happens when we go along with the crowd because we want to be accepted or liked or because we want to avoid embarrassment or being ridiculed.
31) Rachel is unhappy, reminds Finn that she is a vegan, and recommends that he stick to her list to avoid embarrassment, while pointedly mentioning earrings.
32) In many cases, the abusing priests were moved to other parishes to avoid embarrassment or a scandal, assisted by senior clergy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid embarrassment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid embarrassment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid embarrassment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid embarrassment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid embarrassment.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid embarrassment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid embarrassment
Compound Sentences with avoid embarrassment
Complex Sentences with avoid embarrassment
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid embarrassment