avoid casualty in a sentence
1) The arriving peacekeepers' first priority was to avoid casualties.
2) The SADF had a political imperative to avoid casualties wherever possible.
3) Wiring was usually done at night, to avoid casualties in no man's land.
4) One of the suspects expressed a desire to cause financial damage to companies while avoiding casualties.
avoid casualty example sentences5) The ability to actually avoid casualties and be a true good guy is handled far better.
6) The Ukrainian government said it had ruled out an assault on Slovyansk to avoid casualties.
7) In 1943, to avoid casualties to the personnel, the KWIP moved to Hechingen.
8) Diem's desire to avoid casualties was preventing the ARVN from taking the offensive in the countryside.
9) Artillery fire was mounting and air attacks were intense, so to avoid casualties the attack was called off.
10) As far as possible the divisions were to avoid casualties, unless lost ground was tactically important enough to recapture.
11) In that capacity, they were kept well behind the crest of the ridge and avoided casualties during the opening French bombardment.
12) Because of my past experience in spiritual warfare, He has had opportunity to train me (along with many other friends) so that we can avoid casualties and accomplish His purposes.
13) To defeat this aircraft and to avoid casualties on our side, our aircraft must fly as fast as possible whenever they are in the combat zone.
14) It appealed to those present, to avoid casualties and relieve the threat the column posed on the security of Zvornik as well as the rear of their front lines.
example sentences with avoid15) He was replaced by the considerably more cautious Pétain with Foch as chief of the General Staff, who adopted a strategy of "healing and defence" to avoid casualties and to restore morale.
16) Understanding how humans interact in crowds is important if crowd management is to effectively avoid casualties at football grounds, music concerts and subway stations.
17) Given the opposition to the mission when it began, the primary U.S. concern was to do its limited job and avoid casualties among its forces.
18) No reason was given for the retreat, but Ukrainian authorities had said they wanted to avoid casualties in the town where they said civilians were being used as "human shields".
19) Mycroft confirms this: the US and UK governments have decided to fly an unmanned plane full of corpses so as not to alert the terrorists while avoiding casualties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid casualty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid casualty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid casualty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid casualty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid casualty.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid casualty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid casualty
Compound Sentences with avoid casualty
Complex Sentences with avoid casualty
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid casualty