avoid censure in a sentence
1) Their supervisors would not so easily avoid censure.
2) On the other hand, cost reduction has not been sufficient to avoid censure by the MMC.
3) He may also have relied on irony to disguise his criticisms of contemporary society in order to avoid censure.
4) These eight, after all, were formulated for the sole purpose of avoiding censure by the lay society.
avoid censure example sentences5) Satow chose this subject with discretion to avoid censure from the British Foreign Office for discussing his own career.
6) In short, the CD3 is a solid and meaty sounding deck, verging at times to rich in balance, yet remaining tonally close enough to neutral to avoid censure on the grounds of lack of tonal realism.
7) He has avoided censure from UEFA over the incident and the club also were not punished for not fulfilling their post-match media obligations .
8) The piece only avoided censure by the communists because its conductor, Neeme Järvi, didn't show the score to the Estonian composers' union before its premiere.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid censure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid censure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid censure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid censure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid censure.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid censure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid censure
Compound Sentences with avoid censure
Complex Sentences with avoid censure
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid censure