avoid clash in a sentence
1) The youth group also told participants to avoid clashing with police.
2) Pre-booking is essential to avoid clashes with other groups.
3) Narendra Modi has rescued himself from meeting to avoid clash of interest.
4) How can you avoid clashes with popular TV programmes and local events?
avoid clash example sentences5) When reception class children fight back, schools take drastic measures to avoid clashes.
6) Foreign military personnel were restricted from approaching the border to avoid clashes or other unwanted incidents.
7) To avoid clashes, there were installed protective fences, and gendarmes have created safety devices.
8) The two parties avoided clashes, and Wahab created a neutral enclave in the centre of Galilee.
9) The prime minister has called for restraint and so far security forces have sought to avoid clashes with protesters .
10) Trainers at Raigmore frequently rearrange elective cases on theatre lists and reorganise sessions of educational value to avoid clashes.
11) Why they have managed to avoid clashes throughout years and all of a sudden it is no more possible?
12) The film began shooting in New York on June 1, 1981 to avoid clashing with a forthcoming writers' strike.
13) As far as simply avoiding clashes, consider that this is one of the benefits of there being a hierarchy in DNS.
14) To avoid clashes with A levels, first year sixth formers as well as those who are between school and university ought to consider entering.
example sentences with avoid15) We have tried to avoid clashing and have made representations, but the only way is if you share a ground or if the police have objections.
16) Stapleton admitted the club have in the past asked the Football League if they can avoid clashing with Albion but with little success.
17) Who knows, we might need the backing of our fans to try and get a play-off spot." Argyle would also like to avoid clashing with Plymouth Albion as last season they played on the same day seven times.
18) The bytes that follow after C4 or C5 in the VEX scheme are coded in a special ingenious way in order to avoid clashing with existing instructions.
19) The announcement has been delayed until next week, to avoid clashing with the Prime Minister's speech to the Conservative conference today.
20) To take these tights into the night it is important that you keep the rest of your outfit pattern and print free to avoid clashing or overdoing it.
21) The assembly meetings did not occur at fixed intervals, as they had to avoid clashing with the annual festivals that followed the lunar calendar.
22) However, it was postponed to September 5, 2014 to enjoy a solo release thus avoiding clash with "Rabhasa" which was scheduled for a release on August 29.
23) This rescheduling was to avoid clashes between Ashes series in Australia and the Cricket World Cup, both previously held very close together in their four-year cycles.
24) The release date of 21 June 2013 was cancelled to avoid clash with Dhanush's Hindi debut film "Raanjhanaa" and delayed process for censoring.
25) This was apparently made to avoid clashes with albums from fellow X Factor alumni including Matt Cardle, Cher Lloyd, One Direction and Leona Lewis.
26) The date of both 2012 Final matches, as in all the recent years, is set so that it avoids clashes with Premier League of Bosnia and Herzegovina fixtures.
27) Plans fell through and the song was eventually pushed back to avoid clashing with the release of Norwood's collaboration with singer Monica, the "New Life" single "It All Belongs to Me".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid clash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid clash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid clash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid clash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid clash.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid clash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid clash
Compound Sentences with avoid clash
Complex Sentences with avoid clash
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid clash