avocation in a sentence
1) Mechanics had been a long time avocation.
2) But, my avocation is model engineering.
3) My greatest avocation was in keeping it clean and immaculate.
4) If hotels became Hilton's vocation, flying became his avocation.
avocation example sentences5) Historical research is one of the most fascinating of avocations.
6) For many, this volunteerism is an avocation.
7) I'm currently working in order to transition from vocation to avocation.
8) An engineer by profession, he was an auto mechanic by avocation.
9) Are comics an avocation for you or just work?
10) Archbishop Cordileone's avocations include a life-long interest in jazz music.
11) Casanova proclaimed that his life avocation was firmly established by this encounter.
12) His ordinary avocations are perfectly compatible with all the duties of military service.
13) For what are their professions and avocations per se without the business sense?
14) Thinking about creativity and the law is Kornstein's avocation.
example sentences with avocation15) Art has always been my avocation.
16) His avocations are current events, aviation, history, and conservative politics.
17) Venturing crews can specialize in a variety of avocation or hobby interests.
18) Not his work, not his avocation, not his hobby.
19) The practice of science in the mid 19th century remained largely an avocation.
20) While traveling in the late 1970s she began exploring her avocation more seriously.
21) His primary avocation was palaeontology, an interest he had lovingly nurtured since childhood.
22) We would like it understood that our alcoholic work is an avocation.
23) He was an engineer by vocation, but a powerful writer by avocation.
24) When it arrives to the joy of citizenries all ended the avocation.
25) Presenting live entertainment, particularly musical theatre, became both his vocation and avocation.
26) Her degree in Archeology proved valuable to her avocations of preservation and restoration.
27) Hyman Bergman's avocation was chess.
How to use avocation in a sentence28) But no ...this is an avocation for me, not a vocation.
29) Be proficient in the merit badge subject by vocation, avocation, or special training.
30) ROB : I am a plant biologist by vocation by my avocation is birding.
31) Many however were compelled by their avocations to leave previously for London and other places.
32) That was my main avocation.
33) They were also thought to be gamblers if not by avocation than by nature.
34) By avocation he is a woodcarver who himself uses wood burning for detailing his carved works.
35) Others call it an "avocation," and for some it becomes a lifestyle.
36) Do you need to be active in work or even a highly personally rewarding avocation?
37) It is a sign I have had little to do, few avocations, few engagements.
38) He spent his retirement pursuing his off-season avocations of hunting, golfing, polo and fishing.
39) Lifton calls cartooning his avocation; he has published two books of humorous cartoons about birds.
40) As an avocation, Scott has pursued lifelong interests in Astronomy, nature photography and Chess.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avocation
Compound Sentences with avocation
Complex Sentences with avocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avocation