avocational in a sentence
1) Candidates are assigned professional and avocational mentors, and must keep a journal.
2) An avocational site, but closely related to my professional interests in the historical sciences.
3) The prehistory of Texas has been studied by both professional and avocational archeologists for many decades.
4) One way of reducing the risk is to tap the considerable strength of colleagues' avocational interests.
avocational example sentences5) What promise they do hold seems to be more in the realm of vocational needs (as in reference or technical), rather than avocational interests.
6) Such collecting by knowledgeable avocational naturalists was not uncommon in the early 20th century, and Hanna estimated that "thousands of persons" contributed to his assemblage of eggs and nests.
7) Starting in the summer of 2006, Kenneth King, a local avocational archaeologist led a team of professional archaeologists to further investigate the battlefield.
8) The attendees came from Arizona, California, Canada, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico, and Oklahoma representing the interests of wreck chasers, aircraft recovery teams, and avocational archaeologists.
9) Throughout his judicial career, Cabranes's principal avocational activity has been university trusteeship, including the boards of the two American universities of which he is an alumnus.
10) Many of the most carefully investigated sites, including the "Mary Rose" have relied substantially on avocational archaeologists working over a considerable period of time.
11) There are some "Berufliche Gymnasien" which combine vocational education and secondary education and a "Abendgymnasium" which prepares higher education of adults avocational.
12) Due to limited vocational opportunities, there are a considerable number of relatively serious, quasi-professional avocational euphonium players participating in many higher-caliber unpaid ensembles.
13) avocational Interests
14) avocational life in music
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avocational
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avocational with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avocational
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avocational in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avocational.
20 examples of simple sentences of avocational. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avocational
Compound Sentences with avocational
Complex Sentences with avocational
Compound-Complex Sentences with avocational