Avogadro in a sentence
1) The term" Avogadro number" should not be used.
2) This causes the remedy to pass Avogadro's number more quickly.
3) Avogadro uses the name "molecule" for both atoms and molecules.
4) One of these numbers is Avogadro's constant.
Avogadro example sentences5) The silicon sphere used in the Avogadro Project.
6) It is Avogadro's number that is to be determined.
7) One mole is a quantity equal to Avogadro's Number.
8) The Avogadro constant is a molar constant.
9) Avogadro's number = 6.02252 × 1023.
10) Avogadro's hypothesis was neglected for half a century after it was first published.
11) Avogadro's number is reached more quickly when the entire process in taken into account.
12) Avogadro is shocked that Shadrach also attempts to defend Buckmaster, but more passively.
13) This result enables the experimental determination of Avogadro's number and therefore the size of molecules.
14) The flaw in Dalton's theory was corrected in principle in 1811 by Amedeo Avogadro.
example sentences with Avogadro15) The NPL mass comparator reading the mass of the silicon sphere in the Avogadro Project.
16) When scientists, therefore, use Avogadro's Number, they are usually measuring molar quantities.
17) One mole equals 6.02 x 10 23 atoms . This number is known as Avogadro's number .
18) He did this by calculating Avogadro's number using three different methods, all involving liquid phase systems.
19) Later on, he receives a call from Avogadro to participate in his interrogation of Buckmaster.
20) In 1811, Amedeo Avogadro verified that equal volumes of pure gases contain the same number of particles.
21) Moreover, purely chemical evidence began to mount that suggested Avogadro's approach might be right after all.
22) July 11, 1811 – Italian scientist Amedeo Avogadro publishes his memoire about the molecular content of gases.
23) In addition, NA is Avogadro's number, and C2 is the concentration of diffusing component two.
24) One mole of atoms of any element always has the same number of atoms (about Avogadro constant).
25) Shadrach then argues with Avogadro, saying that it was justified to arrest a man he knew was innocent.
26) All silicon-based approaches would fix the Avogadro constant but vary in the details of the definition of the kilogram.
27) According to Avogadro, the molecule of oxygen had split into two atoms in the course of forming water vapor.
How to use Avogadro in a sentence28) The "N"'s and ξ's are reduced to molar units by dividing by Avogadro's number.
29) The story continues with Pierre Gassendi (1650) and Avogadro (1811) up until the time of publication.
30) This problem was solved by Amedeo Avogadro, who studied the reacting volumes of gases as they formed liquids and solids.
31) Mole - A mole is the amount of a substance that contains the number of molecules equal to Avogadro's number.
32) Avogadro's law allowed him to deduce the diatomic nature of numerous gases by studying the volumes at which they reacted.
33) The total energy in a mole of electrons is then No (E), where No is Avogadro's number.
34) Avogadro also reasoned that simple gases were not formed of solitary atoms but were instead compound molecules of two or more atoms.
35) Two gyroscopes still hold that record, but third place has been taken by the silicon spheres made by the Avogadro project.
36) The number of atoms in a mole is called Avogadro's number, the value of which is approximately 6.022 × 10.
37) Curiously, Avogadro considers only molecules containing even numbers of atoms; he does not say why odd numbers are left out.
38) A variation on a 12C-based definition proposes to define the Avogadro constant as being precisely 84,446,8893 (≈) atoms.
39) For the electronvolt and the dalton the values depend on the elementary charge e and the Avogadro constant N A, respectively.
40) Using Avogadro's Law and the ideal gas law, water vapor and air will have a molar volume of at STP.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Avogadro
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Avogadro with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Avogadro
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Avogadro in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Avogadro.
20 examples of simple sentences of Avogadro. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Avogadro
Compound Sentences with Avogadro
Complex Sentences with Avogadro
Compound-Complex Sentences with Avogadro