Avogadro constant in a sentence
1) One of these numbers is Avogadro's constant.
2) The Avogadro constant is a molar constant.
3) One mole of atoms of any element always has the same number of atoms (about Avogadro constant).
4) All silicon-based approaches would fix the Avogadro constant but vary in the details of the definition of the kilogram.
Avogadro constant example sentences5) A variation on a 12C-based definition proposes to define the Avogadro constant as being precisely 84,446,8893 (≈) atoms.
6) For the electronvolt and the dalton the values depend on the elementary charge e and the Avogadro constant N A, respectively.
7) The X-ray crystal density method is primarily a method for determining the Avogadro constant "N"A but as the Avogadro constant is related to the Planck constant it also determines a value for "h".
8) The X-ray crystal density method is primarily a method for determining the Avogadro constant "N"A but as the Avogadro constant is related to the Planck constant it also determines a value for "h".
9) The Faraday constant "F" is the charge of one mole of electrons, equal to the Avogadro constant "N"A multiplied by the elementary charge "e".
10) The dependence of the Avogadro constant on the Planck constant ("r"2 u003e 0.999) also holds for the physical constants which are related to amount of substance, such as the atomic mass constant.
11) For example (taking the Avogadro constant to be u0026formula;): u0026formula; By turning these statements around we can show that the Avogadro constant is a physical quantity and not a pure number.
12) For example (taking the Avogadro constant to be u0026formula;): u0026formula; By turning these statements around we can show that the Avogadro constant is a physical quantity and not a pure number.
13) This quantity 6.022 x 1023 is known as Avogadro's constant, L. It used to be known (and still is in some quarters) as Avogadro's number.
14) The accuracy of the measured value of the Avogadro constant is currently limited by the uncertainty in the value of the Planck constant–a measure relating the energy of photons to their frequency.
example sentences with Avogadro15) The number of entities per mole is known as the Avogadro constant, and is determined empirically to be approximately 6.022 mol−1.
16) So it is simply a question of picking a number that produces a prism with the number of atoms close to the current value of Avogadro's constant.
17) His idea is to define Avogadro's constant in terms of a number of hexagonal sheets of graphite piled on top of each other to form a hexagonal prism.
18) The general consensus is that it would be better to define Avogadro's constant and let this determine the mass of the kilogram.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Avogadro constant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Avogadro constant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Avogadro constant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Avogadro constant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Avogadro constant.
20 examples of simple sentences of Avogadro constant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Avogadro constant
Compound Sentences with Avogadro constant
Complex Sentences with Avogadro constant
Compound-Complex Sentences with Avogadro constant