avidya in a sentence
1) A third aspect of attachment is avidya, meaning ignorance.
2) It sees Brahman as the source of avidya.
3) It sees the Jiva as the source of avidya.
4) avidya is the non-understanding of 'what is'.
avidya example sentences5) The Advaita tradition considers moksha achievable by removing avidya (ignorance).
6) Samsara is born of ignorance, also known as avidya or ajnana.
7) avidya Maya is the cause of illusion and bondage of the Jiva.
8) Remove the curtain of avidya or nescience, which is a great nuisance.
9) avidya is without knowledge : Thus, avidya means without Truth or without knowledge.
10) avidya is without knowledge : Thus, avidya means without Truth or without knowledge.
11) In his view, Maya is of two types – Vidya and Avidya.
12) Witnessing this avidya (spiritual forgetting) in relation to thoughts is the practice.
13) The incapacity to learn ( avidya ) is the inability to see what is.
14) This is due to Avidya.
example sentences with avidya15) Critics object that Brahman is pure consciousness, so it can't be the source of avidya.
16) Two of the problems they encountered were the further interpretations to the concepts of māyā and avidya.
17) The Vishistadvaita tradition, led by Ramanuja, defines avidya and moksha differently from the Advaita tradition.
18) Ignorance (Sanskrit: avidya or moha): misunderstanding of the nature of reality; bewilderment.
19) Ignorance ( avidya ) of our real nature makes us look for happiness and fulfilment in the world.
20) avidya (ignorance) is somewhat like making a mistake, in which one thing is confused for another.
21) It is Avidya, it is mind that has brought one to this limitation through identification with this body.
22) Due to avidya, atman is covered by sheaths, or bodies, which hide man's true nature.
23) avidya is "not-science." Strictly speaking, maya and avidya are the ignorance that cause the projections.
24) avidya is "not-science." Strictly speaking, maya and avidya are the ignorance that cause the projections.
25) See also Yoga Sutras 2.1-2.9, particularly sutra 2.5 on the four types of avidya or ignorance.
26) Back the school, the door in the library opens with the three Compacts, and the party goes to avidya World.
27) This basic ignorance is the root of self-image, avidya, basic ignorance, ignoring the fact that one is already fundamentally free and pretending to be bound.
How to use avidya in a sentence28) Once there is the primary forgetting called Avidya, and the rising of individuality called Asmita, there is now the potential for attachment, or Raga .
29) avidya gets us entangled in the first place : In relation to individual thought patterns, it is avidya (spiritual forgetting) that allows us to get entangled in the thought in the first place.
30) avidya gets us entangled in the first place : In relation to individual thought patterns, it is avidya (spiritual forgetting) that allows us to get entangled in the thought in the first place.
31) avidya is the ground for the other colorings : avidya is like a fabric, like a screen on which a movie might then be projected.
32) avidya is the ground for the other colorings : avidya is like a fabric, like a screen on which a movie might then be projected.
33) Meaning of ignorance : avidya is usually translated as ignorance, which is a good word, so long as we keep in mind the subtlety of the meaning.
34) When the "A" is put in front of Vidya (to make it avidya ), the "A" means without .
35) Sankara tells us that the common experience depends on "adhyasa" (cognition of 'that' in 'not-that'), on something superimposed, and which is a transcendental error or "avidya".
36) Instead, in "Kashmir Shaivism", "avidya" (ignorance) and its cosmic aspect, "maya" (illusion) are nothing but "Shakti", the power of "Shiva".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avidya
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avidya with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avidya
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avidya in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avidya.
20 examples of simple sentences of avidya. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avidya
Compound Sentences with avidya
Complex Sentences with avidya
Compound-Complex Sentences with avidya