avifauna in a sentence
1) The sanctuary is famous for its extensive avifauna.
2) Maharashtra is known for its extensive avifauna.
3) The avifauna of this sanctuary is its most attractive wildlife feature.
4) The avifauna of New Zealand are prime examples of this truth.
avifauna example sentences5) Butterflies are another category of avifauna in the island.
6) In 2009 "The avifauna of Singapore", was published.
7) The Mariana avifauna Conservation program managed all aspects of this event.
8) Briefly, the details of the avifauna recorded now are elaborated.
9) The reported avifauna consists of migrant birds such as the bar-headed geese.
10) avifauna is represented by 317 species.
11) Morocco is known for its biodiversity; avifauna being the most notable.
12) Two weeks enjoying the wonders of the most restricted avifauna in Brazil.
13) The avifauna includes kingfishers, mynas and parrots.
14) Prominent bird species recorded in the park were both migratory and resident avifauna species.
example sentences with avifauna15) Bird-watching is popular for those fond of avifauna, however hunting is also popular.
16) Almost every family of avifauna were found in Ernst Mayr's 1931 survey.
17) But the avifauna recorded in different habitats of the lake is reported to be declining.
18) Birdlife in the reserve accounts for 56 per cent of the avifauna in Armenia.
19) Twelve species of avifauna are affected, with some species numbers being reduced by 39%.
20) Giant Birds ₪ TOP 10 BEAUTIFUL BIRDS 2014 Aves and avifauna redirect here.
21) Another odd avifauna from New Guinea is the poisonous birds, notably the Hooded Pitohui.
22) Because of its vast size and geographical location, Indonesia has the world's most diverse avifauna.
23) For other uses, see Aves (disambiguation) or avifauna (disambiguation).
24) The former is known for many species of avifauna and the latter park is rich in mammals and predators.
25) Removal of forests to increase agricultural lands creates a habitat loss which is a threat to the avifauna population.
26) Harry made his acquaintance with the diverse avifauna of the Neotropics during an extended visit to Costa Rica.
27) Puerto Rico's avifauna has diminished due to extinction and extirpation, either by natural forces or human intervention.
How to use avifauna in a sentence28) See the White-tipped Reef Shark lurking underwater, u0026 admire the beautiful avifauna feeding in Black Turtle Cove.
29) The park has two watch towers and one viewing platform, which enables a better view of the avifauna.
30) The avifauna of Puerto Rico is composed of 349 species, 18 of which are endemic to the archipelago.
31) The avifauna consists of various types of laughing thrushes, which live in shrubs and on the forest floor.
32) The Andaman and Nicobar Islands also presented serious challenges with regard to the status and taxonomy of their avifaunas.
33) Selection by the different avifaunas seems to have generated these infraspecific differences and the tree species survive in both islands.
34) Much of DSF's emphasis in New Zealand has focused upon the rescuing of endangered species, particularly of avifauna.
35) The Sundarbans is an important wintering area for migrant water birds and is an area suitable for watching and studying avifauna.
36) Parque Guadiana is also the habitat for many fauna species, especially the avifauna species that are found within the park.
37) In a turn of fate, he first met his later wife Jeannette at avifauna when she was a little girl.
38) The Cooper Ornithological Club published Grinnell's field notes in 1900 as "Pacific Coast Avifauna, no. 1".
39) Forest ranges, fauna and avifauna habitats are set within such regions and are connected by natural corridors for movement and cross-fertilization.
40) This depletion of avifauna in the forest ecosystem may be having major impacts on processes such as forest regeneration and seed dispersal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avifauna
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avifauna with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avifauna
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avifauna in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avifauna.
20 examples of simple sentences of avifauna. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avifauna
Compound Sentences with avifauna
Complex Sentences with avifauna
Compound-Complex Sentences with avifauna