Avignon in a sentence
1) Avignon has 110 km of bicycle paths.
2) The battle took place near modern Avignon.
3) A famous theatre festival is held annually in Avignon.
4) He had been forced to leave Avignon.
Avignon example sentences5) In 1860 the current Avignon Centre railway station was built.
6) Other airports are Avignon and Marseille international airport.
7) He died shortly after his return to Avignon.
8) The University of Avignon was established in 1973.
9) Sporting Olympique Avignon is the local rugby league football team.
10) One can easily reach Paris in 5 hours from Avignon.
11) Felix Gras settled at Avignon in his youth.
12) The newsletters of the Forum d'Avignon are available online.
13) Synagogue d'Avignon was built in 1221.
14) From 1998 to 2001 the Avignon TGV station was built.
example sentences with Avignon15) Below the château is the town of Avignon.
16) He transferred the papacy to Avignon in 1309.
17) Grand died on 29 May 1327 in Avignon.
18) The Avignon schism was ended by the Council of Constance.
19) Location In Provence, about 20 miles from Avignon.
20) Smaller cities like Aubagne or Avignon are now planning tram lines.
21) Anti-Semitic slogans were sprayed in the cemetery and in nearby Avignon.
22) In 1856 a major flood on the Durance river flooded Avignon.
23) I submit there's still too much morality in the Avignon women.
24) Address: Ten miles (16km) north of Avignon.
25) For sixty-nine years popes resided in Avignon rather than Rome.
26) This evening cruise to nearby Avignon.
27) Click for more information regarding Avignon .
How to use Avignon in a sentence28) Tragically, Murray took ill and died at Avignon.
29) We will be using the Avignon TGV station.
30) One pope was in Avignon and the other in Rome.
31) Avignon was made an archiepiscopal see in 1475.
32) He became prior of the Community in Avignon, France.
33) Died in Avignon while travelling to Rome to receive the pallium.
34) We meet in Avignon and immediately begin our journey into the countryside.
35) We are thinking about visiting Lyon or Avignon, but are flexible.
36) He then in the spring of 1327 set off for Avignon.
37) On 7 July 1793 federalist insurgents under General Rousselet entered Avignon.
38) Avignon became the Pontifical residence under Pope Clement V in 1309.
39) From Avignon, Wiese did what he could.
40) Within 2 years, the Avignon branch was converted into a full partnership.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Avignon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Avignon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Avignon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Avignon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Avignon.
20 examples of simple sentences of Avignon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Avignon
Compound Sentences with Avignon
Complex Sentences with Avignon
Compound-Complex Sentences with Avignon