avidity in a sentence
1) I read with avidity all of his writings.
2) His productivity and avidity for life could not obliterate an inner malaise.
3) Mrs Stych ate with all the avidity of one who has known starvation.
4) Drunkenness is sinful only if it involves avidity and the immoderate use of alcohol.
avidity example sentences5) Magazines, and other sources of public intelligence, are sought after with unusual avidity.
6) This avidity can assist in diagnosis and may make some tumors vulnerable to hormone targeted therapies.
7) It has reached a crisis of representation that carries with it a tremendous avidity of connection.
8) It was circulated in manuscript, and received with wonderful avidity, being copied hundreds of times.
9) The circle of avidity forms the outermost circle, appealing to an intruder's sense of greed.
10) With what avidity he takes up his pencil or lays it down again to talk of numberless things!
11) It is an illustration of the avidity with which descriptions of foreign countries were welcomed by English people.
12) Thus the avidity will always be equal to or greater than the intrinsic affinity ( see affinity).
13) My horses, mules and milch cows eat it with avidity, and it is decidedly better provender than fodder.
14) It was only this monthly accounting that worried me though, for I read every patient's case notes with avidity.
example sentences with avidity15) With religious avidity he browses the Internet, picking out potential new clients based on the unique system he's invented.
16) Neither does Greenaway's world evolve autonomously: it seems to be searching for its origins, too, with avidity.
17) Farm animals that eat cow parsley with apparent avidity will, if they lose weight, be properly prevented from so doing.
18) Rare books, pamphlets, manuscripts, files of scholarly journals, monographs, and published archival material were collected with avidity and purpose.
19) Olestra has an extraordinary avidity for certain fat-soluble substances, far exceeding what one would expect based on the fat substitute's proportion of the diet.
20) Fryth's writings were not destined to be read always with the same avidity; the truth they contain is, however, good for all times.
21) I'm avidity with friends including I am still so flowery, but LASIX told me they weren't swollen when LASIX was tested for.
22) We somehow got on to the subject of detective stories, for it had been with some surprise that I learnt at the Old Parsonage meeting that at one time he had read them with avidity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avidity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avidity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avidity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avidity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avidity.
20 examples of simple sentences of avidity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avidity
Compound Sentences with avidity
Complex Sentences with avidity
Compound-Complex Sentences with avidity