avert a crisis in a sentence
1) Will we avert a crisis of food supply shortage?
2) California just barely averted a crisis.
3) Europe will avert a crisis after a Greek bailout and debt restructuring.
4) Nigel Clough did more than anyone to avert a crisis for his old man.
avert a crisis example sentences5) Eleven leaders of institutions representing every type of university have demanded action to avert a crisis .
6) a meeting was convened of all brigadiers in an attempt to avert a crisis but nothing came of it as adair refused to bend.
7) Gambia is small, but also a rare enclave of peace in an insecure region; the benefits of averting a crisis there will extend far beyond it.
8) Bravo to the Federal Government and to the Lagos and Rivers State Governments for handling this EVD issue so competently and averting a crisis.
9) Tonasket'shelp averted a crisis at shelter
10) "We may have just averted a crisis of government in Afghanistan.
11) Please tell your child to notify the nurse early if they are using the rescue inhaler more than once in the day so that she can monitor his/her lungs and avert a crisis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avert a crisis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avert a crisis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avert a crisis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avert a crisis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avert a crisis.
20 examples of simple sentences of avert a crisis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avert a crisis
Compound Sentences with avert a crisis
Complex Sentences with avert a crisis
Compound-Complex Sentences with avert a crisis