assiduously avoid in a sentence
1) It is a term that is assiduously avoided by Buteyko therapists.
2) Breazeal assiduously avoids calling her robots by gendered pronouns.
3) I have assiduously avoided situations that might lead to violent encounters with men.
4) From this day onward I will assiduously avoid all Roderer wines.
assiduously avoid example sentences5) This bodes poorly for sponsorship revenue: advertisers assiduously avoid being associated with negative news.
6) It's a glorious time to be alive, particularly if you assiduously avoid movie theaters.
7) False Memory Syndrome is especially destructive because the person assiduously avoids confrontation with any evidence that might challenge the memory.
8) These lunches, a dutiful ritual, were overseen by an outsize photograph of Montaine, whose name was assiduously avoided.
9) He assiduously avoided her glance all through dinner, and as soon as the coffee was served he got to his feet.
10) It's something that the facility has assiduously avoided since its inception in 1962, and most of the faculty is fighting to keep it that way.
11) Since then, I have assiduously avoided sleeping in tents or slogging through arduous portages, and contented myself with accepting the invitations of gracious friends to visit their cottages.
12) You can't assign one definitive meaning to such ambiguous phrases without choosing winners and losers in a way that the Framers assiduously avoided.
13) More to the point, I hate crowds, and shopping crowds are to be assiduously avoided, like poison clouds, or eggplant.
14) Douglas, while assiduously avoiding specific comment on the Albertan proposals, submitted them to his Social Credit Secretariat for review; it found them to be "fallacious from start to finish.
example sentences with avoid15) It is also worth stressing that ISTDP, unlike traditional psychodynamic therapies, assiduously avoids interpretation until such time as the unconscious is open.
16) My point, assiduously avoided in the responses, was that the beatles were an affirmative action (for white people) music group.
17) " These are things, among many others, that were secured by working quietly in the background while assiduously avoiding any consideration of resort to litigation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assiduously avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assiduously avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assiduously avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assiduously avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assiduously avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of assiduously avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assiduously avoid
Compound Sentences with assiduously avoid
Complex Sentences with assiduously avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with assiduously avoid