aversion therapy in a sentence
1) You beat the aversion therapy, then?
2) Effeminate boys were forced to undergo aversion therapy .
3) The Bishop made absolutely no suggestion that aversion therapy should be brought back.
4) Wickman and Oaks cautioned against potentially abusive practices, such as aversion therapy .
aversion therapy example sentences5) Some therapies associated with classical conditioning are aversion therapy, systematic desensitization and flooding.
6) In the beginning they offered me aversion therapy but I furiously refused that.
7) After aversion therapy, Alex behaves like a good member of society, but not by choice.
8) In general, aversion therapy and punishment are now less frequently used as ABA treatments due to legal restrictions.
9) The film's Ludovico technique is widely perceived as a parody of aversion therapy which is a form of classical conditioning.
10) But I was not of that age, had no desire to learn programming languages, and had undergone game aversion therapy .
11) This was a standard type of aversion therapy used to treat homosexuality, which was considered a mental illness at the time.
12) The most common form of treatment was aversion therapy, of the kind seen in Stanley Kubrick's film A Clockwork Orange.
13) Others were forced to undergo medical regimens, including hormone therapy and aversion therapy, as a part of their sentence or as a condition of parole or probation.
14) Sally especially thank you for the comment about aversion therapy as that was what I had thought of trying.. not thought of the other possible result.
example sentences with aversion15) Since 1994, the American Psychological Association has declared that aversion therapy is a dangerous practice that does not work, but it is still in use in some countries.
16) Other methods included aversion therapy, the reduction of aversion to heterosexuality, electroshock treatment, group therapy, hypnosis, and psychoanalysis.
17) At the time, homosexuality was considered by the medical community as a psychiatric condition, and aversion therapy was one of the more common methods used to try to cure it.
18) In the 1970s, a student at BYU, Max Ford McBride, published a dissertation that included several experiments in the use of aversion therapy to treat ego-dystonic homosexuality.
19) Along with a combinational treatment of cognitive and behavioral focuses, another element that has been studied is something known as aversion therapy .
20) aversion therapy and punishment is a technique in which an aversive (painful or unpleasant) stimulus is used to decrease unwanted behaviors from occurring.
21) The film's central moral question (as in many of Burgess' books) is the definition of "goodness" and whether it makes sense to use aversion therapy to stop immoral behaviour.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aversion therapy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aversion therapy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aversion therapy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aversion therapy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aversion therapy.
20 examples of simple sentences of aversion therapy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aversion therapy
Compound Sentences with aversion therapy
Complex Sentences with aversion therapy
Compound-Complex Sentences with aversion therapy